Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

MTV EMA explains why Gaga didn't win Biggest Fans award

Optimus

Featured Posts

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

who cares. ppl who have titty attacks over awards have issues.

id understand grammys but stuff like this. i dont care

Whatever, this award doesnt mean much anyways. :coffee: Im almost a little embarrased they they even had to send LM an apology :toofloppy:

J e s s e

Lol at some of you wasting two months on voting for nothing. :teehee:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

zNetworkMonster

They just wanted to get more views because they knew we will watch if Gaga will be nominated so they tricked us with marketing tactic how to get more watchers...

I mean, we were crushing 1D with the MegaFan Points. It's impossible to win, even if the 1Directiones voted so much.

It's not impossible. It is, however, implausible. Especially in light of some of the other results. I mean... Taylor Swift for Best Live? I'd believe that was the vote if this was in the U.S.... then again, Americans (including me) did vote in this, too... so I dunno. But I do find it suspicious.

One way for Directioners to end up with more votes but fewer points is if they took less advantage of the headphones, badges, etc. -- things that were worth points, but not votes. But why would such a discrepancy between fan teams exist? It's not really credible. Then again, we could see that there was some widespread difference between us, because they hit fewer points with more than twice as many members. But the most obvious explanation there is that they weren't as dedicated -- not something that would lead to a higher vote count.

The alternative is that they got a lot of votes from more casual fans, who never joined the team. I could actually believe that, which is why I'm not ready to jump on the "MTV is lying" bandwagon. But, I'm getting there.

Dangerous Man

ok... nice excuse.. love them too... :nails:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

TheMadridHash

ALL THESE ****ING AWARDS THAT PEOPLE VOTE JUST CHOOSE THE ONES THAT ARE PRESENT OR THE ONES THAT ARE WILLING TO DO TRASMITIONS OF THEIR VICTORIES

all these prices are a bunch of BS

that's why i like award ceremonies that AREN'T voted by fans, because you just depend on a voting board of "mostly" old people who know nothing about today's music

Archived