Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Little Mix - "Sweet Melody" Live MTV EMAs

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Gimme More
12 minutes ago, Joshie said:

Babes, what're your thoughts on Jesy leaving? I've got this feeling she's had enough. That interview about Confetti, she literally had a face like a slapped ass.

I am going to be so devo if she does leave. I can't.

I don't think she's leaving, I think she's just ill or struggling with mental health.

They've performed as a three a lot of times, so I think people are over exaggerating (hopefully).

I'd also be devastated if she left, but I don't think she is leaving.

Jesy HATES promo interviews and filming videos, she's said it herself and that was probably an extremely long press day.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

2 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

I don't think she's leaving, I think she's just ill or struggling with mental health.

They've performed as a three a lot of times, so I think people are over exaggerating (hopefully).

I'd also be devastated if she left, but I don't think she is leaving.

Jesy HATES promo interviews and filming videos, she's said it herself and that was probably an extremely long press day.

Hmm, yeah. But even on Apple Music, when you play the album and see information about the album, there's like a small paragraph for each song on the album with their initials for what they each said about each song etc. "JN" or Jesy Nelson, doesn't exist on there at all.

I don't know, I hope not! Hope she gets well soon and they stick as a 4!

Archived