question

Will Enigma Residency get a complete revamp?

LittleMonster20

Featured Posts

A Very Gaga Holida

There's no way she will bring Enigma back. She's 100% doing a whole new show. With a new name, a completely new setlist, completely different outfits, storyline etc.

I know many fans don't believe that, but I'm sure she's already vomiting ideas, words and melodies for LG7, so I guess she'll go back to Vegas to do a Chromatica show and hype LG7 up, and then she'll do her hits, a few fan faves, and a couple songs from Chromatica and LG7

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Franch Toast

All I know is that if she continues performing Government Hooker, she’s going to need to swap Trump’s name for Biden’s, which might be enough reason to drop it from the set list, as she might feel weird saying that about her friend Joe. :billie:

She/Her/Hers

skaxboy
2 hours ago, numb the flame said:

My idea was always that Gaga would release Chromatica on April 10, finish Enigma as we know it during the dates in early May. She would then tour The Chromatica Ball in late July and throughout August then use the concepts from TCB and revamp Enigma to create a theatre version of TCB. However 2020 happened so I assume Enigma will either be scrapped completely and we'll get a new version of the show or she'll be released from her contract and she won't be back in Vegas with a residency anytime soon. I wonder more about what happened with the Haus of Gaga museum, are the clothes. and everything still there or have they been removed and sent back to Gaga's personal archives 

My idea was finish out the May dates and she would have made an appearance at EDC (which was supposed to be the same weekend). Then promote Chromatica and do TCB and add a few more arena shows until the end of the year. Then NYE 2020, revamp Enigma and maybe even change the name of the show. I know Celine changed her LV show a few times. 

I don’t think MGM would release her. If they did, then Caesars would quickly sign her. I would love Caesars Palace and have an ancient city vibe show but perhaps take over Planet Hollywood. 

elijahfan

Well, since Enigma in itself is a kind of greatest hits show, I'm not expecting it to turn into the Chromatica Ball, but I guess she'll probably revamp a part and add at least the latest singles. We might be getting some new costumes too, maybe?

Then again, talking about live shows still seems a bit preposterous.

Archived