question

Will Enigma Residency get a complete revamp?

LittleMonster20

Featured Posts

LittleMonster20

Eventually MGM will open again and Gaga’s contract isn’t over yet so there are a lot of shows that still need to be done. However, since the last Enigma show, Gaga has dropped Chromatica and extended her music category and it would be unusual for her to leave it out especially since Stupid Love and Rain On Me became real hits.

Do you think Enigma will get revamped? And if so, what do you think or hope will get changed (other than the WIG:messga:)?

tenor.gif?itemid=13159554

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blastertoyo

We know it was meant to and at this point 

there’s no reason why she shouldn’t 

please enlighten me to death

I honestly think they may release her from her contrast, tbh. Everything in Vegas has been so thrown into chaos that the business as a whole might try to secure a new line of talent to attract people back.

PunkTheFunk

Live music as we knew it will not be a reality until at least 2022-2023. Enigma is toast.

I don't expect a full setlist revamp but of course she's gonna add at least Stupid Love and Rain on Me somewhere, and Enigma also (for obvious reasons :bear:), if it isn't over, that is.

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

1 minute ago, gagastefani said:

She should fulfill the contract and do the remaining dates. Else it would just give her persona a bad rep. 

That means she's gonna be stuck in Vegas for like minimum 3 more years... no thanks

yes and

Well, Enigma will come back no earlier than in 2 years. Obviously, there will be some changes. But I don't think there will be a complete revamp, just new outfits and songs. That's it. 

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

Contessa

I don’t mind what she does because Vegas isn’t far from me and I live in LA. Whatever she decides I probably won’t miss out so I can’t complain. But I’m assuming it would get a full revamp especially if there’s such a long gap before it restarts again. That or maybe Enigma is just dead and she’ll move on because Vegas is a disaster and probably will be for a couple years with how Covid is going. 

yes and
8 minutes ago, YASKALE said:

I honestly think they may release her from her contrast, tbh. Everything in Vegas has been so thrown into chaos that the business as a whole might try to secure a new line of talent to attract people back.

Gaga is one of the biggest artists in the world, and in the US especially. What a new line of talent :bear:

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

Guest WhoDoWeHaveHere
5 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Live music as we knew it will not be a reality until at least 2022-2023. Enigma is toast.

there should be a "correct" button 

flyaway

Hopefully for a more Chromatically stuctured vision. Maybe a dance-house event, that'd be cool. 

I'm sorry, but Enigma was very misguided :bear: Her vocals always on point, but the residency itself :yennefer:

5 minutes ago, Sour Candy said:

Gaga is one of the biggest artists in the world, and in the US especially. What a new line of talent :bear:

gurl heck if I know :oops:

I think some of the issue might turn out to be: she only has a couple of shows left but prolly won't want to do the exact same thing she was doing before Enigma was suspended. I don't know what her bargaining rights are, but assuming she has leverage, will MGM want to invest more money in a show that was supposed to end this summer? Just a thought.

Both Enigma and Jazz & Piano were super successful. Why would they drop it? I think Enigma - revamped - is more likely to return than her touring tbh. She loves it there and can go home between batches of shows. I don’t even mind. Best days of my life. 

I feel like most of the people who say it’s gonna get canceled are people who want it to be canceled because they don’t like that she’s in one place and have some idea that the show is bad even if everyone who actually attended it says otherwise. I’d rather have her in that one place performing, than not performing at all. 

Archived