Jump to content
politics

Here's why I think that Trump didn't want a second term. What do you think?


Ayesha Erotica

Here why I think Trump didn't want a second term. What do you think?  

115 members have voted

  1. 1. Do you think that all this has been planned: Trump did not want to have a second term?

    • yes LoliLux, I agree with you: Trump didn't want a second term, he didn't really want to win but also not loose...This is the result what we have now
      7
    • no, I disagree. Trump wanted to be president for a second time
      108


Featured Posts

Thing is, Trump's campaign did encourage mail-in voting in some areas. There are reports of robocalls from Trump Jr  and Lara Trump suggesting to use mail-in ballots. Also, I saw a report of a conservative org sending mail-in ballot applications to registered republicans.  

The postal service has monkey wrenched on-time mail delivery, especially in some large democrat leaning cities.

I think Trump intended to campaign and win. There would have been plenty of time and reason for him to resign anytime during and after impeachment. He did not resign.

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Serial Chiller
8 hours ago, LoliLux said:

because he wants to always be a WINNER, but not take the "duty" that results form being a winner, because he doesn't want to serve a second term.

Hence, Trump's solution: Declare himself to be the winner, take the glory of being a winner, without the second term

please make some sense. I tried rereading what you wrote and it makes absolutely no sense. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

holy scheisse

He told his base not to vote by mail bc his strategy was to delegitimize the vote by mail ballots and cheat his way to victory. Not bc he wanted to lose lol.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...