Jump to content
politics

Here's why I think that Trump didn't want a second term. What do you think?


Ayesha Erotica

Here why I think Trump didn't want a second term. What do you think?  

115 members have voted

  1. 1. Do you think that all this has been planned: Trump did not want to have a second term?

    • yes LoliLux, I agree with you: Trump didn't want a second term, he didn't really want to win but also not loose...This is the result what we have now
      7
    • no, I disagree. Trump wanted to be president for a second time
      108


Featured Posts

Ayesha Erotica
8 minutes ago, alicefromabove said:

Trump is not that smart. His actions show exactly how he thinks and feels. He wanted to win, and he was so sure people wouldn't vote for Biden as the Democratic party has been a mess lately. 

 

Yes, he wanted to win. I hope you all understand, the difference that I make between wanting to win, and wanting to serve a second term. I say that Trump does not want to lose but also not want to serve a second term. This is why Trump does not recognize Biden as the winner. So he declares himself the winner without the second term. This is his solution.

This is like a compromise: Being a winner, without the duty.

I mean, LOOK at what Trump wrote months ago. He basically predicted all this. He basically described the situation that we have this week, months ago. Trump could have changed all this, simply by also encouraging his voters to vote by mail. Then we wouldn't have delayed red states turning blue. But he did not...This is why I strongly believe that Trump doesn't want the second term. I think he got tired of the first presidency, but he didn't want to appear as someone who does not want to work hard. So he wanted to finish his presidency as hard-working winning man...just without the second term

 

Your boyfriend comes over with a bit of gun oil Says he wants to step on new soil
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just need to ask, are you a Trump supporter?

It reads that you are saying he could have won if he wanted to, but decided he didnt want to be president for a second term so basically orchestrated his own failure, why is it so hard to see that he just LOST?

 

Just asking, this is really how it reads from your end, hence the poll result.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Ayesha Erotica
14 minutes ago, Medusa said:

 

It reads that you are saying he could have won if he wanted to, but decided he didnt want to be president for a second term so basically orchestrated his own failure, why is it so hard to see that he just LOST?

 

Medusa, I already had the feeling at the moment when Trump demotivated his potential fanbase to vote via mail, while Biden encouraged people to vote via mail, that this is well...ultra-strange?! That it's going to be harder to win for him. I already started to think weeks ago that Trump doesn' really want to win. He started to focus so much on this mail ballots, and less on other things.

Look, Medusa, when I was still at school, we had an election/poll to change the name of our school. We had the election day on a Monday: But only 20% something of pupils actually voted. Why? Because voting chances were only on one day, during the break.

The school did not change the name because it considered the votes too few.

One year later, our school had a better idea: It organized a school-name voting week, where pupils could vote every day form Monday to Friday, of course only once. Result: voter turnout was like 55%. Enough for a change. This is like Trump on election day (school at frist try) and Biden (school one year later).

I'm not surprised that Biden won because Trump did not use the VERY IMPORTANT voting by mail advantage

Even Trump himself said that "Biden might win because of mail voting..." ... Then why Trump did not also use mail voting? This is why I strongly believe Trump didn't want to serve a second term. He wants to be winner but no longer so busy

 

Your boyfriend comes over with a bit of gun oil Says he wants to step on new soil
Link to post
Share on other sites

Ayesha Erotica

Also this is just one very important thought that I just had:

Trump was at quarantine shortly before the election. While being under quaratine, one cannot vote live in person. (One should not) Everybody told Trump that there is somewhat a risk that at least some people won't be able to vote live on election day because of corona. And despite this, Trump nevertheless continued to stop people from castings mail ballots... Even though, he must have realized that this is gonna diminish his chances of voting. He did not change his mind. This is why I think there is a strategy behind it. Trump doesn't want to have a second term. Also, when he rejected the second presidential debate, this was a sign to me: Does Trump actually want to be president again?

Well, looking at the polls of this topic, it is clear that the majority of Gagadaily thinks otherwise, but I really had the feeling already weeks ago that Trump doesn't really the second term.

I think Trump wants to leave the stage as a hard-working man who has fought until the very end, hence the court battles, but deep inside he is tired of all this and actually just wants to enjoy the last years of his life.

Your boyfriend comes over with a bit of gun oil Says he wants to step on new soil
Link to post
Share on other sites

bionic

People said this the first time round. "He's running a bad campaign because he doesn't want to win", and then when he won it became "he doesn't want to be president, he'll resign" and he never did. Then it became "he doesn't want to be president, he won't run for a second term so he can say he never lost" and we know what just happened today...

Link to post
Share on other sites

I personally think quite some Democrats were also discouraged from voting on election day because it felt like the election was pretty much over by then. At least I personally didn't 'feel' the Dems their excitement that day, like I had in the first week of early voting.

Link to post
Share on other sites

bionic
10 minutes ago, Luc said:

I personally think quite some Democrats were also discouraged from voting on election day because it felt like the election was pretty much over by then. At least I personally didn't 'feel' the Dems their excitement that day, like I had in the first week of early voting.

This is the downside of what is essentially a 2 year election cycle

Link to post
Share on other sites

Ayesha Erotica
21 minutes ago, bionic said:

People said this the first time round. "He's running a bad campaign because he doesn't want to win", and then when he won it became "he doesn't want to be president, he'll resign" and he never did. Then it became "he doesn't want to be president, he won't run for a second term so he can say he never lost" and we know what just happened today...

I kinda like your comment. Indeed, that's what the have been saying. I don't think it necessairly contradicts what I say. I say he wants to find a compromise between being a winner, being a hard-working man, but also enjoying his life (and therefore no second term). I mean, his brother died during his presidency, maybe that whas the moment when Trump realized that life is short and he has not many years ahead? It likely was a very very hard choice for his life: Power and being busy, or enjoying the last years of his life.

So:

"He's running a bad campaign because he doesn't want to win" if he did not accept presidency, he would look not hard-working...An unacceptablr choice for Trump

"he doesn't want to be president, he'll resign" He can't use this option because he would look lazy if he did

"he doesn't want to be president, he won't run for a second term so he can say he never lost" if he refused running again, he would look like a wrestler not wanting to take the fight...Trump will never say no to a challenge

I think the result how it is now is the compromise between two very hard choices Trump had to make during his life. Trump can now finally leave the stage as osmeone who fought very hard until the end. This is how Trump perceives himself, as a hard-working men.

Also very important: Trump shifted his home from New York to Florida. Why would anyone would want to do that if he wants to serve a second term? New York is much closer to Washington, has more connections to powerful business people.

It seems that Trump shifted his home to Florida because he had already planned not to have a second term. Obviously, Trump planned this year - already before the election - to spend the rest of his live mostly in Florida. He did not really want to have the second term.

Your boyfriend comes over with a bit of gun oil Says he wants to step on new soil
Link to post
Share on other sites

Galactic Mess

I think he disencouraged his supporters to vote via mail because he knew Democrats would rely heavily on this and having more republican in-person voters would give him leverage in case the mail votes are deemed fraudulent by the courts.

Link to post
Share on other sites

TimisaMonster

Are you serious? This narcissist would be in power til the day he dies if he had it his way...this isn't Korea

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!
Link to post
Share on other sites

bionic
20 minutes ago, LoliLux said:

I kinda like your comment. Indeed, that's what the have been saying. I don't think it necessairly contradicts what I say. I say he wants to find a compromise between being a winner, being a hard-working man, but also enjoying his life (and therefore no second term). I mean, his brother died during his presidency, maybe that whas the moment when Trump realized that life is short and he has not many years ahead? It likely was a very very hard choice for his life: Power and being busy, or enjoying the last years of his life.

So:

"He's running a bad campaign because he doesn't want to win" if he did not accept presidency, he would look not hard-working...An unacceptablr choice for Trump

"he doesn't want to be president, he'll resign" He can't use this option because he would look lazy if he did

"he doesn't want to be president, he won't run for a second term so he can say he never lost" if he refused running again, he would look like a wrestler not wanting to take the fight...Trump will never say no to a challenge

I think the result how it is now is the compromise between two very hard choices Trump had to make during his life. Trump can now finally leave the stage as osmeone who fought very hard until the end. This is how Trump perceives himself, as a hard-working men.

Also very important: Trump shifted his home from New York to Florida. Why would anyone would want to do that if he wants to serve a second term? New York is much closer to Washington, has more connections to powerful business people.

It seems that Trump shifted his home to Florida because he had already planned not to have a second term. Obviously, Trump planned this year - already before the election - to spend the rest of his live mostly in Florida. He did not really want to have the second term.

Totally agree that a big part of his political ambitions are based on public perception (look at what stupid things he did as president just to look like the 'tough guy').

He moved from NY to Florida because he lost NY. We know this as a fact.

Link to post
Share on other sites

mercurial high

Oh, no, he's just a clown. And now a loser.

Taylor Swift's 'Fearless (Taylor's Version)' is out April 9th!
Link to post
Share on other sites

TWICE on hatius

You keep saying he wanting to win. But win what beside the president of the United States.

This is metal gymnastics.

Please ignore the spelling in username. I am a Beyonce stan afterall.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Lion Heart

I understand what you mean, but it's actually backwards: Democrats choosing to vote by mail actually HELPED Trump's base in the polls because it meant that there was LESS people there. In addition, the mail-in ballot counting helped perpetrate this 'Red Mirage' that we saw on election day where almost every swing state favored Trump (PA, WI, MI, NC, GA) because mail-in ballots were counted last. Which inadvertedly lead to election Week because we had to WAIT until all those votes were counted before we took over. This also lead to another thing: instead of Biden getting a complete sweep on Election Night, by watching these states "flip" in the middle of the night, it lead to a whole bunch of conspiracies from the right and undermined the trust in the election, from their perspective.

Lastly Trump absolutely WANTED to win because he likely faces NUMEROUS legal challenges, from his private business dealings from decades ago, to his shady taxes, to being held accountable for things he did while in office... this man was running for his life. He absolutely did not want to lose, that's why he's launched 10 lawsuits already, with more to come. 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Link to post
Share on other sites

Lion Heart
50 minutes ago, LoliLux said:

Also very important: Trump shifted his home from New York to Florida. Why would anyone would want to do that if he wants to serve a second term? New York is much closer to Washington, has more connections to powerful business people.

It seems that Trump shifted his home to Florida because he had already planned not to have a second term. Obviously, Trump planned this year - already before the election - to spend the rest of his live mostly in Florida. He did not really want to have the second term.

He changed address because the New York Attorney General was literally breathing down his neck and hounding him for his alleged tax fraud. In addition, he knows that most of New York City despises him, and he'll be miserable there. By moving to Florida, he gets to hide in his private resort surrounded by people who PAY to be in his presence (Golf Course), and surrounded by a bunch of lunatic defenders (DeSantis, Scott, Marco Rubio, etc.). 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...