Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga tweets Trump "Please concede"

Sexxx

Featured Posts

vyniildisk

I have a feeling Trump is fed up with her he is only going to leave the house to bitch slap her back n forth

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

As if he will listen to her or ANY other person....he is a narcissistic old man...its always gotta be about him otherwise he plays victim, screams fraud, and fires people who don't "get in line"

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Reality
10 minutes ago, Lovelife said:

What is she trying to?

Get Donald to concede just by sending him a tweet :selena: 

🃏🖤👹

LaLuna

I appreciate the sentiment, but we all know he will not leave without putting up a fight first, because he has much more to lose than just the presidency.

caulixtla
6 hours ago, pedrohemg said:

America will have two presidents.

Maybe we should do that: Build up a set which looks like the oval office, and call it the “alternate” oval office, then have Trump there, and hire a bunch of actors who pretend Trump is president and that they are the west wing staff. And he can act like he is president, issue executive orders (which then everyone ignores in the real world), can tweet left and right, etc.

Of course, we’ll have to set up a fake Twitter, or come up with a really good reason why Twitter can now suspend his account, delete his tweets, and ban him.

We can even make it a reality, or should I say, fake reality TV series where hardcore Trump fans who pretend the election is rigged can watch the show and continue to pretend Trump is the real president.

That way, the nutcases, instead of thinking “They stole the election! We must get arms and take our country back!”, will instead think “Trump is still president! He still tweets, he still is on TV, he still signs executive orders. It’s fake news all of the other networks say Biden is president!”

May help keep our nation at peace.

My music: https://caulixtla.com/music

Archived