đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
press

Vice UK: "ARTPOP is good, actually"

MiQuenDroid

Featured Posts

Anderson123

I’ve learned to love ARTPOP, especially now after Chromatica and A Star Is Born. It was at the bottom of my list but going back to it it’s quite an experience. 

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Curunir
1 hour ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

If you listen to both records side by side, ARTPOP isn’t all that different to Born This Way.

This is a hate crime :bear: 

No, it's the truth.

ARTPOP, sonically, is like BTW's cousin (which is what makes it so damn good too)

thierryrreiht
10 minutes ago, GreenDiamond said:

gags did not release then so its quite logical

May 2011 + 18 months still equals November 2012 not 2013... no matter if she released this year or not... :poot:

JazzGa

Agree with this author for the most part, but HOW could you call the 100% boppable MANiCURE and GUY misses, and not even mention the dreaded Jewels n Drugs?  :laughga:

Also I found it interesting that this author did not mention R. Kelly/DWUW at all, didn't discuss the controversy or re-issue and removal or anything. I guess that was respectful to Gaga's wishes to posthumously censor ARTPOP :shrug:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

MaryJaneHolland
1 hour ago, SpiritBunny said:

I know sis! Why would they shade ARTPOP that way?:wtfga:

1 hour ago, littlepotter said:

wbk, btw is a mess

36 minutes ago, the Devil of Pop said:

Agree with this author for the most part, but HOW could you call the 100% boppable MANiCURE and GUY misses, and not even mention the dreaded Jewels n Drugs?  :laughga:

Also I found it interesting that this author did not mention R. Kelly/DWUW at all, didn't discuss the controversy or re-issue and removal or anything. I guess that was respectful to Gaga's wishes to posthumously censor ARTPOP :shrug:

i think there are at the bottom of the album too. i despise manicure 

FfFfFfFF

I soo knew we are going to get to this point. ARTPOP is a legitimately good album, only gets better with the passing of time and judged independently from that messy era it was really a great piece of music.

2 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

If you listen to both records side by side, ARTPOP isn’t all that different to Born This Way.

This is a hate crime :bear: 

Tbh I agree. I think BTW sounds like TFM a lot and where it varies is where it sounds similar to ARTPOP. It’s natural progression, really, until she makes the 180 with Joanne haha

PeachJug

unfortunately they shifted to joanne

i love both so much why does there have to be a “career misstep”

i have enjoyed everything she has done

49 minutes ago, the Devil of Pop said:

Well, JnD has stellar production so maybe that? But then again so does MANiCURE

2 minutes ago, PeachJug said:

unfortunately they shifted to joanne

i love both so much why does there have to be a “career misstep”

i have enjoyed everything she has done

Read that and was like girl. Just Yoü wait :laughga::triggered:

BornAsUnic0rn
1 hour ago, the Devil of Pop said:

No, revisiting the album a lot of people actually forget DWUW was on there.

Archived