💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Rosalía feature on Rex Orange County song, posted clip with Michael Uzowuru

FfFfFfFF

Featured Posts

FfFfFfFF

It seems that English indie pop singer Rex Orange County is about to release a Spanish song together with Rosalía.

Also, probably unrelated news but she recently met with songwriter and producer Michael Uzowuru and posted a short clip together. He was involved in the creation of several songs, such Cellophane by FKA twigs, Nights by Frank Ocean and The Lion King: The Gift songs! Needless to say, it seems that they are working on something.

Babylon98

I really liked Rosalía in the beggining. Now I'm just tired of hearing about her new collaborations everyday tbh. Hopefully she puts out a new solo album instead of doing collaborations with the whole world.

buzzkill
1 minute ago, zcasx said:

I really liked Rosalía in the beggining. Now I'm just tired of hearing about her new collaborations everyday tbh. Hopefully she puts out a new solo album instead of doing collaborations with the whole world.

Good, just don’t listen to her :bear:

Interesting and exciting tbh... if it weren't for all the people who already said they want to collab with her...

nowits-maluma.jpg

i'm actually here for it, alex is such an amazing and versatile musician so i think they may blend together really good, perched for it

... and now i just sit in silence.

Archived