💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Wendy talks Gaga and Joe Germanotta

ZiggyZiggs

Featured Posts

TheFame Monster
35 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

She has a point...how can you listen to your daughter preach about love, kindness, LGBT rights, BLM, and sexual abuse for YEARS and see Trump publicly bully your daughter and then go and tweet VOTE TRUMP 2020... :saladga:

I remember back in the day after Gaga made it and she talked about her father coming to one of her shows before she made it and then him saying “I get it”. I think today by saying “I get it” he really just saw money in his head

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

He does seem bitter towards her...she most likely isn't helping him since he is still dealing with his own financial issues, she apparently gave him a box of oreos for his birthday or something, and I haven't seen a photo of them together in quite a while...she is always seen out with her mom and sis

Years ago Gaga said her dad was in charge of her money and perhaps that’s changed and he’s bitter about that, he did set up a gofundme recently afterall. Pure speculation on my part but I wouldn’t be surprised.

Curunir
30 minutes ago, undertake67 said:

wendy is messy, but sometimes she gets it right.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day, right? :bear:

12 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

He does seem bitter towards her...she most likely isn't helping him since he is still dealing with his own financial issues, she apparently gave him a box of oreos for his birthday or something, and I haven't seen a photo of them together in quite a while...she is always seen out with her mom and sis

Tbh, I get him. If my super rich daughter gave me oreos on my B-day I would be mad too. 

2 minutes ago, Akiki said:

Tbh, I get him. If my super rich gave me oreos on my B-day I would be mad too. 

I'm pretty sure the Oreos were an inside joke or something. I don't think It was shade. Will have to find that interview to see tho

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

33 minutes ago, TheFame Monster said:

I remember back in the day after Gaga made it and she talked about her father coming to one of her shows before she made it and then him saying “I get it”. I think today by saying “I get it” he really just saw money in his head

I mean that's a stretch lol My dad supports my own...eclecticism, shall we say, but he's pretty hard R (granted he voted Biden, but still). You can "get" what someone's doing as an artist and still be a d*ck. Gaga is rock n roll. He gets that. Rock n roll is filled with a**holes lmao

MJHolland

I'm mean honestly... it deserves to make the news.

Gaga has done so much for him, and then for him to go and do this... the man that attacked her? 

Sis... 

mindintransit

Donald Trump not only attacked his daughter but set the worst of his scary supporters on her. What kind of a father would then openly support him. This isn't about politics. Good fathers don't do that.
It's really not worth posting but if you tell a story you should at least get it right. He put up a photo on his ig a few years ago of a box of oreos on his birthday. From his OTHER daughter. It's apparently a joke between them. Gaga gave him a restaurant. Because he wanted a restaurant. He just seems like kind of a miserable person.

Serial Chiller
1 hour ago, TimisaMonster said:

the oreos...

Mess if true :rip:

At least give him something with more white than black so his white supremacist ass can appreciate :huntyga:

CommonWhiteGirl

I wonder if it has something to do with money? I remember Gaga said a while ago that he handles all of her finances, so maybe he's a tr*mp supporter for the tax breaks? Either way, it's f-ed up no matter what his reasoning is.  

shoful

It’s one thing to have a father support a differing political view than you but its completely different when your father supports someone who PUBLICLY ATTACKED his own daughter. Like this isn’t even about Rep/Dem anymore. He is supporting his daughter’s “verbal” abuser like wtf :saladga:

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

coolninjaguy
6 minutes ago, shoful said:

It’s one thing to have a father support a differing political view than you but its completely different when your father supports someone who PUBLICLY ATTACKED his own daughter. Like this isn’t even about Rep/Dem anymore. He is supporting his daughter’s “verbal” abuser like wtf :saladga:

And the fact that he’s literally a nobody while she’s a public figure that endorsed a presidential candidate. Any fame he has is from Gaga and to tweet like that and go against everything your daughter stands for to support a guy who wants to grab women, like your daughter, by their ******* ... I think I’m going to puke.

SchwineLove
3 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

Wow, I can't wait for Gaga to switch to her mom's old surname because Stefani Bissett just sounds iconic, like an iconic actress name.

7 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

I think the last time we saw them together was last february when she was in Miami doing the at&t SSN thing:

Archived