Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

HDD: Ariana #1 (190k)

Stef

Featured Posts

Guest WhoDoWeHaveHere

a number 1 is a number 1. but pretty sure this will lead to a change in sound for the next album. excited for where she's gonna go to

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yes and
24 minutes ago, WhoDoWeHaveHere said:

a number 1 is a number 1. but pretty sure this will lead to a change in sound for the next album. excited for where she's gonna go to

Obviously, she will switch to more mainstream sound as it was in the situation of Sweetener/TUN

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

YourCureness
6 hours ago, Contessa said:

I bet these numbers would be fine if it was Gaga’s #1 album. :zilla:

These numbers look bad because Arianna is literally at the peak of her popstar fame. This is similar situation with ARTPOP - although the number is not bad, it is definitely an underperformance for a popstar at the peak of her career. 

YourCureness

I wonder though how much sales Gaga will get if she surprised dropped LG6 right after the success of A Star is Born. 

RichAssPiss

Ariana reminds me of Rihanna circa 2012. She's been running the rat race for so long putting out an album every year and it's all blurring together. positions has one or two singles but it's underwhelming and will probably be forgotten (like Talk That Talk, Unapologetic)

So low for Ariana's standards (not her best album at all)  but actually i have to say congrats to every pop girl (Ariana, Gaga, Taylor, Dua etc.) who released a brand new album in the middle of this awful situation that the whole world faces! They didn't be afraid of losing their no1 hits, losing money etc like Rihanna or Adele did for example who were coward to drop their album! So, congrats Ariana for this #1 :golfclap:

I will fly on a challenger across the sky like a phoenix..

FFXIV WhiteMage

Not a fan of the album :excuseu:

But a #1 is still #1 :party:

I’m happy for her but I wish she will revert back to pop :bradley:

Anastasios
41 minutes ago, n1kos said:

So low for Ariana's standards (not her best album at all)  but actually i have to say congrats to every pop girl (Ariana, Gaga, Taylor, Dua etc.) who released a brand new album in the middle of this awful situation that the whole world faces! They didn't be afraid of losing their no1 hits, losing money etc like Rihanna or Adele did for example who were coward to drop their album! So, congrats Ariana for this #1 :golfclap:

You don't have to belittle others to support others, but I agree, that it took some balls to still publish it. :)

And to all people critiquing her sales... HELLO? people may have other priorities rn than buying records :rip: I mean, covid and stuff. D:

9 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

Yet count stupid streams...streaming has killed the industry 

Should they not count streaming, the primary way people consume music? :laughga: 

Lighter
32 minutes ago, Admin said:

Should they not count streaming, the primary way people consume music? :laughga: 

Plus Ariana was supposed to do 200k from streams alone. This is really unfortunate 

imitalian

Hopefully a lot of albums will be released until LG7 so yall dont freak out when she debuts with 100k without bundles

Awesome well done Ari

in the meantime stream my floppy positions remix fats :grr:

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

Guest WhoDoWeHaveHere
6 hours ago, Sour Candy said:

Obviously, she will switch to more mainstream sound as it was in the situation of Sweetener/TUN

you're right, but what is mainstream at the moment? when it comes to females i really couldnt put my finger on it …

Archived