Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

HDD: Ariana #1 (190k)

Stef

Featured Posts

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ariana's talent will lead to a long and bright future.  Glad to see she got that #1.  :heart:

I live outside the space time continuum.

Contessa
39 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

Well, maybe this will push her to do more pop next time.

Let’s pray it doesn’t and she continues to force away the Pop fans. :ladyhaha:

3 hours ago, xoxo Craig said:

I'm sorry but 190k is bad :bradley:

Since ive started seeing you post i could not for the life of me think of a time youve ever had a point. Literally not once. You also though dua was supposed to do ariana 400k numbers just because you saw some gays talk about her on the same forums lmao

2 hours ago, JustTea said:

Not Joanne actually outselling Positions' first week :ladyhaha:

If gaga announced joanne the weekend before she released it do you seriously think it wouldve done those numbers? Like yall act cute and confident cos youre on a gaga forum but if you posted that on ATRL youd be getting all of us dragged

rasclautmangos

Do you guys think Ariana was just trying to fulfill a contract obligation with this album?

gagastefani

As much as i love Ari, i think this album will struggle.

No instant smashes.

No max martin.

Weekend Doja collabs are underwhelming. 

Positions single sounds like the only hit on the album. 

yes and
1 hour ago, rasclautmangos said:

Do you guys think Ariana was just trying to fulfill a contract obligation with this album?

Not at all, they released this album in order to keep her streaming power during the pandemic without plans for a big promo. Besides, she was always into this boring rnb-sound. 

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

@FATCAT i just picked a random thread because i coudn't find a way to delete my account. Can you do it for me? i dont wanna be part of this weird cult site anymore. Thank you.

Don't wanna kiss, don't wanna touch, just drink my ****ing coffee and watch 90's cartoons and hush

Not surprised. She's not taylor or bey who can pull huge numbers for a surprise release. I understand that releasing a lot of singles during her peak would five her a lot of number 1 singles. But a whole brand new album announced 2 weeks before release with no promo? Not a good idea. 

Jewels n Drugs
5 hours ago, BABYL0N said:

Gaga had no promo either

Um stupid love had been out for 3 months and ROM just dropped... 

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

JustTea
2 hours ago, Jed said:

If gaga announced joanne the weekend before she released it do you seriously think it wouldve done those numbers? Like yall act cute and confident cos youre on a gaga forum but if you posted that on ATRL youd be getting all of us dragged

Aren't surprise albums supposed to sell like crazy? People weren't even that hyped about Joanne after PI mess :awkney:

Archived