Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

HDD: Ariana #1 (190k)

Stef

Featured Posts

Contessa
Just now, pedrohemg said:

"#1 is a #1". No. Do you guys realise that depending on the week, someone can debut a #1 even with 50k copies? And this week the second place is doing 64k. So basically, Ariana would need only 65k to #1. Is that good? No, it's not good.

I bet these numbers would be fine if it was Gaga’s #1 album. :zilla:

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

Yet count stupid streams...streaming has killed the industry 

THANK YOU

1 minute ago, Contessa said:

They aren’t ready for this conversation. :ladyhaha:

Joanne did more than this despite not having tour bundles and Gaga was coming back after ARTPOP as compared to Ariana coming back after TUN. Now that’s a conversation you’re not ready for :ladyhaha:

Contessa
Just now, Adarsh said:

Joanne did more than this despite not having tour bundles and Gaga was coming back after ARTPOP as compared to Ariana coming back after TUN. Now that’s a conversation you’re not ready for :ladyhaha:

You’re not wrong I’m fine having this conversation but there’s really nothing left to discuss now huh? :zilla:

nodandsmile
3 minutes ago, Contessa said:

I bet these numbers would be fine if it was Gaga’s #1 album. :zilla:

if she did these numbers or even Positions' everybody and their mothers will be dragging!

Jewels n Drugs

i mean theres been no promo so what yall expect

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

Contessa

I shouldn’t have commented on a chart related thread oh MY GOD. :ladyhaha: They little chartsters take everything so seriously I can’t do this. :smh:

BABYL0N
Just now, Jewels n Drugs said:

i mean theres been no promo so what yall expect

Gaga had no promo either

DirrtyPony

A #1 is a #1!

The timing of this album release is terrible, so I'm not surprised by the numbers. At the same time, it's a solid album and I've been enjoying it all week :vegas: It did what she wanted it to do.

Strung out for another taste

rasclautmangos

Taylor is the only pop girl that can get a way with dropping suprise albums like that. 

I didn't buy it, and don't quite understand her appeal. But her fans are LOYAL. I guess she really is that b*tch. 

Tbh, i think its a combination of things like the album leaking, too short time for promo, not live performances as of yet, no 2nd single and not many interviews yet. I wouldn't call this a flop as something over 100k these days is good imo.

Luke78619
12 minutes ago, pedrohemg said:

"#1 is a #1". No. Do you guys realise that depending on the week, someone can debut at #1 even with 50k copies? And this week the second place is doing 64k. So basically, Ariana would need only 65k to #1. Is that good? No, it's not good.

What’s your point? 195K is still a lot of albums and not a lot of people even hit that. Sure, it’s not sold as much as some previous albums, but it’s still not bad 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Archived