💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Lana SKULL drags fan

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

moonsago

Are ya’ll ok? Why are people doubting this sh*t? She literally made a political album ( LFL ) after the 2016 election discussing what’s going on in trump’s america and how scary and wrong it is and ya’ll still question it? She also had that witching hax thing for trump in 2017 I believe. She doesn’t support trump and never did! 

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know that anyone that thinks Lana is republican only saw her album covers and nothing else, never even heard her voice 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

plastiquedoll
9 minutes ago, Runway said:

She’s definitely republican. Her music describes an era in America that according to Trump was great and he is trying to go back to it: the 1950’s, segregation, racism. She loves that era for a reason :ohwell:

....are you serious? 

vyniildisk
10 minutes ago, Runway said:

She’s definitely republican. Her music describes an era in America that according to Trump was great and he is trying to go back to it: the 1950’s, segregation, racism. She loves that era for a reason :ohwell:

Is clearly only the aesthetic! Marilyn look still so relevant today! Everybody loves that look, not the horrible nasty things that defined the decade 

Stephen

Didn’t she go after Kanye when he endorsed trump? 

Didn’t she say she was going to do witch craft on Trump?

:air: 

I don’t think she’s maga but it is funny

1 hour ago, Runway said:

I love 1950s check my Instagram

@ladiesofthepast 

I love Marilyn, I love many old movie stars from the 60s. Yet even if straight Im not anti LGBTQ, Im not racist, Im not for segregation, I dont love Kanye dont get it twisted but I like his music, I'm anti Trump, hate far right parties, etc etc

STOP LABELLING PEOPLE WHEN YOU DONT KNOW THEM OR BECAUSE THEY LOVE X Y Z SO IT MEANS THEY R [Insert Label Here]

This is not how life works honey

1 hour ago, Dulo Peep said:

Is clearly only the aesthetic! Marilyn look still so relevant today! Everybody loves that look, not the horrible nasty things that defined the decade 

I wear red nails, do my hair vintage style and wear red lipstick.

Am I a racist?

Go figure the logic of some people

it’s kind of funny and scary to me when people think she’s vote republican when she’s the literal incarnation of a centrist liberal dem

funny bc it’s stupid and misguided, scary bc i fear for their political capabilities

NewYorkGirl

You have to be some other kind of ignorant if you truly think Lana is a republican. I have to laugh! 

My. Lawyer. Liked. That.

Cookie Tookie

Y’all only hate on Lana because she continues to put out albums better than your faves. You love to call her “republican” and all these other terms simply because she keeps to herself, puts out good music, and doesn’t have to put on this fake personality to appeal to the media and pop culture. 

A person who has made a few silly/ignorant comments does not make them a trump supporter, it's easy for me to say as I'm not the one affected however i don't believe that Lana is racist. Period.

I understand why she's angry cause the whole "Karen" comments are probably hurtful to her cause when you think of "Karen" it's a racist, entitled white woman. 

She ain’t republican. Patriotic, yes. I don’t know why people try to push agendas on her. It’s so weird. I would be tired of it too. 

TimisaMonster

The way she isn't denying anything tho...:awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

StrawberryBlond

Good on her. People are too quick to make assumptions based on appearances and other superficial factors. Just because Lana chooses to look feminine, embrace traditional femininity and her music harks back to a retro style does not mean she's Republican and on the contrary, has proved numerous times how anti-Trump she is. How people can fly in the face of all that just because "they have a feeling" speaks to such a narcissistic entitlement that I simply cannot stomach. And what kind of fan is she to call out her fave like this? Probably the only time I validate being rude to a fan. You don't need fakes like that in your fandom.

2 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

The way she isn't denying anything tho...:awkney:

I think telling someone to go f**k themselves in response is pretty conclusive. Denying something is about a whole lot more than just saying a simple "no." Evidence is the most damning thing. There's all the evidence that Lana's anti-Trump and none that she's pro-Trump, so if people are still convinced that she's hiding something, they need to take a good look at themselves.

Archived