💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Lana SKULL drags fan

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

Andreu
3 minutes ago, Smcgibben said:

During the livestream was mocking Trump and even told one of the Republican reporters to “ go f*ck themselves” so I doubt she’s Republican...

but some people are so obsessed with "catching" her they don't even care if she really supports the republicans or not

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Andreu said:

but some people are so obsessed with "catching" her they don't even care if she really supports the republicans or not

Exactly. I don’t blame her for snapping at people who are just looking to blame her for something.

Hasn't that person used slurs in the past and is constantly complaining? I'd say it was a drag waiting to happen.

The way some fans think they can constantly sh*t talk their idols just because they are celebs is beyond me.

Jose P
45 minutes ago, Helxig said:

In all fairness though earlier tonight I was watching Lana live on Insta and the camera was pointed at some news show and I really couldn't tell what side she was on... I kinda felt like she was loving any Biden slander and agreeing with Trump praise... idk why she would live stream a news show discussing the election if she doesn't want to outright say who she supports. All I can think is that she was just doing it to stir the pot... it was all very odd :bear:

She has said before that she doesn’t support the Trump administration. Lana has been very ignorant and stupid lately, but she ain’t a Trumpie.

whateveradore
1 minute ago, pussycat said:

Which misleading part is she talking about? I don't see it

I'm pretty sure that it was the part in which she is"singing" like ... there's a lot of red.
Which I'm assuming can be taken as if she was proud of it being red, when in reality she was probably like ... "**** there is a lot of red"

J e s s e

Just because her early aesthetic was 1950s JFK/Marilyn Monroe, doesn’t mean she’s a republican :emma:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

pussycat
1 minute ago, whateveradore said:

I'm pretty sure that it was the part in which she is"singing" like ... there's a lot of red.
Which I'm assuming can be taken as if she was proud of it being red, when in reality she was probably like ... "**** there is a lot of red"

Omg that's so stupid :giveup: 

Good. These nasty ass twinks with three braincells left should get off Twitter, stop harassing celebrities and get a ****ing job already. Same applies to some people here, but that's a topic for another day. 

Kulture Kiari
2 hours ago, Helxig said:

In all fairness though earlier tonight I was watching Lana live on Insta and the camera was pointed at some news show and I really couldn't tell what side she was on... I kinda felt like she was loving any Biden slander and agreeing with Trump praise... idk why she would live stream a news show discussing the election if she doesn't want to outright say who she supports. All I can think is that she was just doing it to stir the pot... it was all very odd :bear:

No ma'am. I watched that whole livestream, and if you didnt watch the whole livestream, then dont comment on what you think she is choosing. 

She was dissing trump the whole time, saying why would trump stop counting votes. If that is even legal? She was even telling news reporters, siding with Trump, to shut the heck up. 

Helxig
1 minute ago, Kulture Kiari said:

No ma'am. I watched that whole livestream, and if you didnt watch the whole livestream, then dont comment on what you think she is choosing. 

She was dissing trump the whole time, saying why would trump stop counting votes. If that is even legal? She was even telling news reporters, siding with Trump, to shut the heck up. 

You're right actually I shouldn't have an opinion if I'm not properly educated about it, and tbh I was very sleepy and must have misinterpreted what she was saying at the time. I'm glad to hear it wasn't what I thought though. I was feeling a little disappointed when I thought she was supporting Trump!

I'll be myself until they fƫcking close the coffin.

Archived