Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

We lost 50k votes because of Kanye West

Lighter

Featured Posts

He is to blame yes, but the people who voted for him are the ones deserving of almost all the hate. They believe the life of millions is a joke. Fvck em

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

samuelx

Some people voted for Kanye yes, but I do not feel comfortable blaming the black candidate for loss of votes 

TimisaMonster

If this is true...wow thats actually stupid. 

Plus, he didn't even run as a main presidential candidate...he was running as a VICE president under a random presidential candidate nobody has heard of so basically that was 50,000 wasted votes 

There need to be better qualifications to prevent celebrities thinking they can just use their fame to start making decisions for an entire country and responsible for the lives of millions of people 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Lighter
1 minute ago, samuelx said:

Some people voted for Kanye yes, but I do not feel comfortable blaming the black candidate for loss of votes 

They’re MAGAs

Chromatican

Honestly this is insignificant, it is not going to sway an election. A lot of these would've probably gone to Trump anyway.

littlepotter
10 minutes ago, samuelx said:

What does him being black have to do with anything :bear: 

Anyway these are probably not in key states, so meh

chaeri pls

18 minutes ago, samuelx said:

Ok, who will we blame as tribute? :bear:

Justin Drew Bieber

50,000 idiots who don’t take our future seriously voted for Kanye*

But I don’t think it’s a bad thing, they would’ve voted Trump if they didn’t vote Kanye.

Archived