Featured Posts

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Runway
3 hours ago, pedrohemg said:

It's not like they're all trash.

If you support a racist pig you ARE trash like him

To support a racist, homophobic, sexist man. One that verbally attacked your own daughter... how ridiculous.

PatrickMonster

He had so many problematic things these last couple of years and I always thought those must be coincedences and I refused to believe he is a bad person. Now I believe. Disgusting.

SlaeUrAnus

Not only Gaga, but I wonder what Cynthia thinks about this.

She must be disgusted.

In my messy era.

teenagechrist

I feel so, so sorry for Gaga. I could understand a him having different political views but considering Trump literally made fun of her daughter two days ago... This is sick and heartbreaking, I know how much Gaga loves her dad and this is probably what she meant when she said that she can't fix him.  

feeling so hot tamale

Karen Smith
4 hours ago, Borislshere said:

El8f6LaVcAAcMYt?format=jpg&name=medium

I mean wtf 

He just showed he's a mother****er. He votes for someone who has insulted his daughter in public. He's disgusting. 

LilyLark
4 hours ago, ShayCristoforo said:

Exactly. After all she’s done to support him. And after all the work Gaga has done. Trash father  

Remember that he was giving interviews to Fox and sh*t about COVID policies and rent whenever Gaga had public events/moments? Like when Stupid Love came out, he was giving interview to local papers about not paying rent to the city for whatever reason? The timing was always suspicious that he popped up RIGHT when she had something public going on....besides being a trash Trump supporter I really think he's one of those emotionally manipulative a-holes who tries to swoop in & distract someone when they have an important thing going on.

*I've seen this dynamic in my extended family where my auntie would have some drama on my cousin's birthday or when she got a promotion or whatever. It's textbook manipulation.

44 minutes ago, teenagechrist said:

I feel so, so sorry for Gaga. I could understand a him having different political views but considering Trump literally made fun of her daughter two days ago... This is sick and heartbreaking, I know how much Gaga loves her dad and this is probably what she meant when she said that she can't fix him.  

Exactly, he could have voted for him secretly and not hurt her

Blackout19

Really?

How can a father vote for someone who speaks bad about your daughter?

It's not normal. To be honest, if I was Gaga I don't think I could speak with him, or probably I will not have him too much in my life. 

America, I hope everything is gone be ok. I hope.

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.

I have the feeling she talks more about his mother  latlely than about his dad. It used to be different in the beginning. We'll see 

Archived