Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Joe Germanotta supports Trump

Gagz4Gaga

Featured Posts

Cameltoe Chariot
On 11/6/2020 at 3:21 PM, PsychoMaxcara said:

It’s interesting she didn’t mind working with alleged sexual predators throughout her career tho, and Joe Biden is certainly not 100% pure and innocent. Neither Trump, nor Biden are peachy clean. I said what I said.

You should be embarrassed that you shared this with us. What a disgusting, toxic take on how a survivor of sexual assault coped with her trauma.

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Contessa
On 11/6/2020 at 3:21 PM, PsychoMaxcara said:

It’s interesting she didn’t mind working with alleged sexual predators throughout her career tho, and Joe Biden is certainly not 100% pure and innocent. Neither Trump, nor Biden are peachy clean. I said what I said.

Like seriously wtf is this comment sis. :smh:

Pennywise

For once it's other people who are fighting I enjoy this thread :poot:
tea GIF

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

PsychoMaxcara
17 hours ago, Contessa said:

Like seriously wtf is this comment sis. :smh:

Just facts which some people here are allergic to it seems :laughga:

Contessa
11 minutes ago, PsychoMaxcara said:

Just facts which some people here are allergic to it seems :laughga:

Anything for attention I guess. :smh:

PsychoMaxcara
On 11/8/2020 at 11:26 AM, Adarsh said:

Disgusting. Shame on you tbh 

Shame. On. Me.

I’m quivering lol. At least I’m not insulting my favorite singer’s own father because he dares to have a different opinion than this cult. 

1 hour ago, PsychoMaxcara said:

Shame. On. Me.

I’m quivering lol. At least I’m not insulting my favorite singer’s own father because he dares to have a different opinion than this cult. 

Nothing will top your disgusting comment so keep trying sis :vegas:

Contessa
6 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

Stop feeding the rats. :vegas:

PsychoMaxcara
1 hour ago, Adarsh said:

Not nearly as disgusting as y’all verbally assaulting her father. HER FATHER. Now that’s disgusting.

I see the truth is a hard pill to swallow for you though.

Is it just me or does anyone else get turned if by this site. seeing this number 1 trending for the week. It just spews negativity. I come here to laugh and feel unjudged if that's a word haha

Contessa
4 minutes ago, Judaz said:

I come here to laugh and feel unjudged if that's a word haha

You’re in the wrong place. :ladyhaha:

PsychoMaxcara
10 hours ago, Judaz said:

Is it just me or does anyone else get turned if by this site. seeing this number 1 trending for the week. It just spews negativity. I come here to laugh and feel unjudged if that's a word haha

Thank you. It’s quite rare to hear sanity being spoken around here (these days). When I first joined a few months ago I thought this was a place full of likeminded people who appreciate the same artist I do, and who — given how controversial, polarising, and at times hypocritical that artist can be — would be more open to a variety of different opinions.

However, I’ve quickly learned this place is full of snowflakes who go into full on denial mode whenever presented with an opinion that slightly differs from theirs. It’s funny I’ve been called toxic in this thread, when the only thing I’ve done was stand up for Joe and try to give people a much needed reality check about this whole situation. Gaga, herself, teaches love & acceptance, I am positive she would’ve been 100% disgusted and disappointed with many of you here.

Also, the very obvious political bias on this site is very concerning to me, but that’s an entirely different discussion people aren’t ready and might never be ready for, so I’ll just leave it at that.

Archived