💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Paintings' Graphics

wonry

Featured Posts

Hey, I'm sorta new to whole set making business, but here's a few sets I've made. :party: Feel free to take & no credit needed. & please be nice.

P.S. I'm not showing any at the moment because my stupid photobucket account shat itself & deleted all my pictures, so I'll make some more soon.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like you're graphics, i'll probably request you a set someday (custom haute set tbh :hor: ) but right now i'm loyal to star's graphics.

I like your texture experimentation in the first one, and the blending in the second is good too!

You could use some work (all of us could, really) but considering you just started I'm actually really impressed.

I like you're graphics, i'll probably request you a set someday (custom haute set tbh :hor: ) but right now i'm loyal to star's graphics.

Oh that's fine. I was just after some advice. :)

I like your texture experimentation in the first one, and the blending in the second is good too!

You could use some work (all of us could, really) but considering you just started I'm actually really impressed.

Thank you! It didn't turn out great in the quality. :noparty: But I use Photofiltre.

& thanks again! :hug:

Oh that's fine. I was just after some advice. :)

Thank you! It didn't turn out great in the quality. :noparty: But I use Photofiltre.

& thanks again! :hug:

Holy crap, Photofiltre? That was the very first program I ever used and NOTHING I made was ever good as either of those sets. I still have no idea how to work my way around it and this is coming from a Photoshop user.

Props to you, my friend.

Holy crap, Photofiltre? That was the very first program I ever used and NOTHING I made was ever good as either of those sets. I still have no idea how to work my way around it and this is coming from a Photoshop user.

Props to you, my friend.

I learnt how to make the quality better. I can't use photoshop, I'm like really really bad at it. :toofunny:

Bad Kids

WOW! :legend: YOURE SO AMAZING, PAINTINGS!

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

Phantomhive

Your recent icons are just :legend:

So looking forward to more of your work :nick:

In I fly on wings of winter.

A new set (including 2 alternative signatures & 3 alternative avatars):tumblr_mdpbvdXSyY1r1u2quo1_250.png

tumblr_mdpbvdXSyY1r1u2quo1_250-Copy.png

tumblr_mdpbvdXSyY1r1u2quo1_2504.pngtumblr_mdpbvdXSyY1r1u2quo1_2503.pngtumblr_mdpbvdXSyY1r1u2quo1_2502.png

WOW! :legend: YOURE SO AMAZING, PAINTINGS!
Nice graphics :flutter: I love that Rihanna set :)
Love both sets... Your works are really amazing. :flutter:
Your recent icons are just :legend: So looking forward to more of your work

Thank you all so much!

NICKI MINAJ SET

2 signatures (one with text & one without text) + avatar

nicki_minaj_wallpaper_by_exit_gfx-d3l7i5q-Copy3.jpg

nicki_minaj_wallpaper_by_exit_gfx-d3l7i5q-Copy2.jpg

nicki_minaj_wallpaper_by_exit_gfx-d3l7i5q.jpg

Archived