🔴 Limited-edition Red Vinyl 🔴

Sign in to follow this  
politics

Official Discussion Thread: U.S Presidential Election 2020

StarstruckIllusion
25 minutes ago, Biggest Bitch said:

@PartySick If I write something negative about Biden again will one of u delete my comment for the third time today? Isn't it pathetic? :selena: My previous comment +thread did not break a single rule, but Admin or one of the mods deleted both. I only said: I hope Joe win, but Joe isn't better than Trump. Can u explain me which rule did it break? @Admin, @CyanLights or @Glamourpuss

The way Admin locked that thread saying criticism is bad as if its not the president’s job to listen to it and course correct... :huntyga:

Anyway Biden is still trash but I’m not here for hating another president everyday for another 4 years so LPT: dial 😤 down to a 😶/🙂 (if he does sumn progressive)

• Like 1

LaLa

my mood for the last week...

tumblr_ntgxg8N8Pv1u893bto1_500.gifv

So ready for this to be over. America I am rooting for you with everything I've got!!

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1

sarahb

Go get your free food :party:

Krispy Kreme is giving customers free doughnuts if they visit on election day. The chain is also handing out “I Voted” stickers, in case customers voted early or by mail.

McDonald’s is giving away Apple Fritter, Blueberry Muffin and Cinnamon Roll with the purchase of coffees starting on Tuesday. The “post-Halloween” deal will last from November 3 to 9.

Boston Market is giving away free sliders from 9 p.m. until close across the US on Tuesday, with no additional purchase necessary. The chain launched its new late night menu in October.

McAlister’s Deli is doing a buy-one-get-one-free sandwich deal to celebrate National Sandwich Day, which also falls on November 3. Customers need to sign up for the chain’s rewards program to access the deal.

Chilli’s $US5 Presidente Margarita deal is ending on Tuesday. Customers can use the hashtag #PresidenteForPrez for a chance to win free Chilli’s for a year.

https://www.businessinsider.com.au/krispy-kreme-mcdonalds-election-day-free-food-deals-2020-11?utm_source=reddit.com&r=US&IR=T

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 3

M Monstre

Remember to be wary of a red or blue mirage early in the night. Just because Trump may be pulling ahead early doesn't mean he'll ultimately win. Same for Biden.

• Like 3

sarahb

I got the Florida gif all ready to go :vegas:

tenor.gif?itemid=14589636

• LMAO 14

PartySick
2 minutes ago, sarahb said:

Don't count us out yet :vegas:

I'm dreaming of going somewhere else. Being human.
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

sarahb
2 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Don't count us out yet :vegas:

Just mentally preparing myself for the worst :vegas:

Alannah
17 minutes ago, sarahb said:

Chilli’s $US5 Presidente Margarita deal is ending on Tuesday. Customers can use the hashtag #PresidenteForPrez for a chance to win free Chilli’s for a year.

:madge:

• LMAO 1

Nosferatu

I'm so damn stressed, anxious and scared :saladga:

• Thanks 1

Dulo Peep
17 minutes ago, sarahb said:

Dont throw it to us! Send them to Cuba, thankx luv xx

• LMAO 2

StarstruckIllusion

Just heard Trump’s approval was at 46% last election. He needed 47% to win the electoral college. Now? It’s at 44%... its something. 

PartySick
22 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

Just heard Trump’s approval was at 46% last election. He needed 47% to win the electoral college. Now? It’s at 44%... its something. 

See, that's the thing. It was such a razor thin margin in 2016 across three states that gave him the win. Any erosion of his base means he loses.

Not only has his base eroded across the rust belt, Democrats are turning out like crazy this time. Biden leads him by double digits in two of those three states.

He's got this.

I'm dreaming of going somewhere else. Being human.
  • Love 2

ThisGuyTony

This is the most stressful election ever. :bear:

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1