politics

Official Discussion Thread: U.S Presidential Election 2020

buzzkill

Even tho i’m not from United States... i’m truly anxious

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Queen Bitch

Good luck America.

I'm not in the US. But I hope, not just for America but for the entire world, that Trump will be voted out. In the ideal situation I would hope that a miracle happens and Jo Jorgensen wins. But that's never going to happen. So Biden for the win:party:

mpthecat

Stay strong and good luck! 💕 

• Thanks 1

sarahb

My mum is getting emails from Trump, idk how she even ended up on his email list :toofunny:

• LMAO 1
  • Shook 1

PartySick
26 minutes ago, RahrahWitch said:

Good luck America.

I'm not in the US so can anyone give an estimate on how long until we know the results?

It depends on who wins what state. Watch Florida first 'cause we'll report by midnight tonight.

If Biden wins Florida then he's won the election. If he loses Florida then we go on to Pennsylvania which won't be done counting ballots until Thursday or Friday. If Biden wins there then he's won.

I'm dreaming of going somewhere else. Being human.
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Morphine Prince

I didn’t get much sleep

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

ItsCaseyPaul
3 minutes ago, PartySick said:

It depends on who wins what state. Watch Florida first 'cause we'll report by midnight tonight.

If Biden wins Florida then he's won the election. If he loses Florida then we go on to Pennsylvania which won't be done counting ballots until Thursday or Friday. If Biden wins there then he's won.

I literally drove my household (who's never voted) and 3 other friends to vote for Biden in Orange County.

I am keeping my fingers that I was (an although miniscule) part of the reason Florida turns blue. 

:huntyga:

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 4

RAMROD

I doubt this will end tonight, get ready for a week or two long of tension because those mailed in ballots are gonna take time to count.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ♥
  • Like 2

ItsCaseyPaul
1 minute ago, Morphine Prince said:

I didn’t get much sleep

SAME. I got 4 hours of tossing and turning :bradley:

We thought 2020 was long?

Welcome to the longest day of our life.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

SadBoi808

Can we all do a mass meditation for the election? 🧘🏽‍♂️  :toofunny:

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

Biggest Bitch
9 minutes ago, PartySick said:

@PartySick If I write something negative about Biden again will one of u delete my comment for the third time today? Isn't it pathetic? :selena: My previous comment +thread did not break a single rule, but Admin or one of the mods deleted both. I only said: I hope Joe win, but Joe isn't better than Trump. Can u explain me which rule did it break? @Admin, @CyanLights or @Glamourpuss

Edited by Biggest Bitch
  • LMAO 1

sarahb

I told my friend that Trump is winning by 65%, freaked her out, then told her only 26 votes had been counted :huntyga:

I'm an awful person :rip:

• LMAO 4

FfFfFfFF
38 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

Oh, but like when is the deadline?

I saw a video that said it could take even weeks because the election of this year could lead to a lot of confusion in counting the votes (because of the pandemic and the new means of voting, of course).

►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►