💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

celeb

Britney: I am fine, I am the happiest I have ever been in my life

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Gimme More

On a positive note, I think this probably is the happiest she's been in 12 years as that has probably felt like a lifetime to her and it's the first time there is a light at the end of the tunnel...

#JusticeForBritney ♡

I hope they're not scaring her into thinking the #FreeBritney movement will equate to her losing her kids or something, trying to make her fearful

Gagaism

Even though I’m not buying this vid, I really hope she gets the peace she deserves very soon 

#FreeBritney 

TimisaMonster

In her situation,  how is that possible? :awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

LaLuna

I'm sorry but I don't believe her. She says she's happy but her eyes tell a different tale.

Gimme More
7 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

In her situation,  how is that possible? :awkney:

I think because after 12 years she is the closest she has ever been to being free and I think she's holding onto that. I also think she's also enjoying not being a cash cow and having a break from performing/working.

The hearing is in 8 days to decide whether Bessmer Trust is made conservator of her estate, her attorney needs to file a petition to remove Jamie before then if they want Bessemer as sole conservator of her estate.

However, once they file to remove him, Jamie will fight against it :saladga:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

vyniildisk
1 hour ago, Lucas said:

I hope it's true!
Didn't she also record a video saying she was fine when she was actually in rehab/therapy against her will? My memory is a bit blurry

Yes you are right¡ i remember this too

DiamondHeart326

Guys I'm a physical empath (which means I can read and feel people's emotions and physical pain on a psychic level) and I seriously am worried here. 1, I know she's sticking to the short video time allotted for most social media but how fast she is talking I sense like 1 of 3 things or possibly all but 1, she's manic cuz I'm getting a lot of anxiety coming from the way she is speaking, 2, she's talking so fast because she's fearful as I get scared anxious vibes, 3, she's just plain scripted and scared of messing up what she was told to say. Ok also there is definitely sadness, I feel such deep pain when I tone into her aura here and unfortunately I can't tell you details of why cuz it doesn't work like that I just feel the emotions with no explanation of them, and also when she says I'm the happiest I've ever been I just felt stabbed in my gut which in my experience reading people this to me feels like it's something she doesn't even believe happy is a possibilty for her and I actually cried after watching this but they weren't my tears and I don't know how to explain that to you all but an empath who knows and has worked on their ability can discern between their own emotions and physical symptoms and pain and someone else's emotions and physical pain and symptoms and I'm just saying those weren't my tears I was crying and this has been the first time I've really been kind of more than just concerned for her. I don't want anybody coming for me I really want everyone to take what I am saying with a grain of salt cuz I can't say what I said with 100% certainty my ability isn't as accurate reading someone remotely as say sitting in a room with someone or actually having a conversation with someone but I always pick up people's vibes and auras through videos and sometimes even pictures and britney has the aura of a child and what I mean by this is that we all give off auras and usually children give off these bright colorful glows and the older you get you keep your colors but usually your aura becomes less neon and technicolor and more like when a pane of stained glass creates a rainbow effect in the air,  like if you look to the wall you see the same color brightly but in the air between it's a translucent see through color and I'm telling you hers is still pretty damn solid and this tells me she still has the spirit a child would before life kinda ****s you up a little and you lose some of your light heartedness. So basically just take this as my opinion and don't think I'm making a factual statement about someone's well being. 

People forget that the conservatorship is the norm for Britney as shes been under it for almost 13 years. Im sure she found ways to be happy even under a conservatorship. During the 13 years, this is the best time for her since shes granted more freedom and shes close to being free. I also think they give her strong medication that makes her happy.

FameHookah
6 hours ago, River said:

When she's saying "the happiest I've been in my life" her eyes turning to the right.. that means that it's a lie :noparty:

Yep she looks nervous and unwell

WTF is MDNA

17 hours ago, LaLuna said:

I'm sorry but I don't believe her. She says she's happy but her eyes tell a different tale.

Yeah, I agree. She looks really nervous and uncomfortable.

She's been through so much ****, I just want her to find happiness.

Archived