💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Beyonce endorses Joe Biden

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Gagaism

The power is now complete, time to release that sequel the world needs and get total collapse tonight 

Goga Haus Park is coming 

happy fun GIF

RenegAde

Love how these queens are speaking up and making their allegiances  known. Its not enough to play coy anymore 

MJHolland

f*ck YES!! baby we're putting Texas in play y'all!! let's get out of this vote!!!!

please consider donating some of your time today to join me in calling voters in key swing states! only one day left to leave it all on the field!

joebiden.com/take-action

Reality
41 minutes ago, ThisGuyTony said:

Once Trump releases a statement mentioning Beyoncé, the BeyHive will end him. :rip: 

The one time we like the BeyHive being vicious :ladyhaha:

🃏🖤👹

NichuuB
9 minutes ago, Jase said:

We need all of the other huge A list stars to be vocal now!

I would say Katy, but gaga probably will take a whole day to notice her:bear:

Property of @Whale

1 hour ago, ThisGuyTony said:

Once Trump releases a statement mentioning Beyoncé, the BeyHive will end him. :rip: 

He doesn't acknowledge Beyonce and Madonna. Only Gaga lives on his mind rent-free.😂

BornAsUnic0rn
1 hour ago, RenegAde said:

Love how these queens are speaking up and making their allegiances  known. Its not enough to play coy anymore 

I actually loved everyone being like “please vote, make your voice heard” instead of “Vote x not z” this time. Because the first is truly what BidenXHarris stands for. Bringing people together, not further apart. As if we needed any confirmation people like Bey and Gaga voted Biden. They are sane people who believe in social justice and equality.

Archived