Contessa
49 minutes ago, alicefromabove said:

Maybe until Demi releases her new record 

:ladyhaha:

OT: Grammy secured. :firega:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chromatica is MY album of the year too! This album was what we've been waiting for and it does what Gaga does best, tell a story through her music. If it doesn't win a Grammy (she'd better win at least one :grr:) that doesn't matter as there have been masterpieces that have never won.

I don't care what anybody says, i'm so grateful that she gave us this incredible this year when we needed it most and i just hope she's proud of herself.

imnotyourbabe10

It is excellent but it floats around my favorites this year.  Others include: HAIM's "Women in Music Pt. III"; Alanis' "Such Pretty Forks in the Road"; Fiona Apple's "Fetch the Bolt Cutters"; and Jessie Ware's "What's Your Pleasure"

Fiona Apple is the sleeper hit of the year. Fetch your bolt cutters as she is the clear underdog in this tear’s competition. 

43 minutes ago, imnotyourbabe10 said:

It is excellent but it floats around my favorites this year.  Others include: HAIM's "Women in Music Pt. III"; Alanis' "Such Pretty Forks in the Road"; Fiona Apple's "Fetch the Bolt Cutters"; and Jessie Ware's "What's Your Pleasure"

33 minutes ago, Jnick81 said:

Fiona Apple is the sleeper hit of the year. Fetch your bolt cutters as she is the clear underdog in this tear’s competition. 

I'm sure Fiona Apple won't go unnoticed and get at least an AOTY nom...

Chromatica is really good but Róisín Machine and What’s Your Pleasure are amazing too so I can’t choose :selena:

this year had AMAZING music 

who will love me when the night is over

Pennywise

Chromatica, SAWAYAMA and What's Your Pleasure are my favorite albums this year. What's Your Pleasure is EXTREMELY underrated but I want Jessie to pull a Beck tbh :firega:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Pop Music

can't disagree 

I just can't decide what my second fav after is 

either folklore or SAWAYAMA for me but I can't decide because I listen to each about just as often  

Gaga đź’ťTaylor đź’ťCarly Rae đź’ťRina đź’ťMARINA đź’ťBritneyđź’ťLights đź’ťShania đź’ťSigridđź’ť

It is a great album and I hope Gaga and the album get a lot of nominations (and wins!) at the Grammys. The irony of the happy music with such serious lyrics is a masterpiece, and it just flows so well with each part being introduced by one of the Chromatica acts.

FFXIV WhiteMage

The thing with Chromatica is that it is well rounded. 

It got the visuals and aesthetics.

It got the music and production.

It got the lyrics and inspiration.

It got the best and impactful performances.

It got bops.

It got the acclaim and sales.

though not necessarily the best of each factors but it got everything an excellent album needed.

In other words: Yes, Chromatica is versatile :billie:

DoremonLove

CHROMATICA deserves so much more. Its my aoty. The concept, visuals, lyrics,  production everything for me is a masterpiece. :saira:

How can anoyone not love gaga

ladygagafan1234

Have you listened to Heaven & Hell 🤔 I have a very hard time picking my favourite out of the two. The fact that Ava can reach that kind of level on a DEBUT album when I stan Gaga makes me want to pick her.

Archived