Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will Gaga sell virtual tix to Chromatica Ball

Robo Ga

Featured Posts

bluemonkey
17 hours ago, PsychoMaxcara said:

No, absolutely, she’s capable of doing it and if they actually let a limited number of some lucky fans in, it could be a very unique tour with a very intimate atmosphere. Personally, I don’t think I’d enjoy watching it as a live stream, but I suppose it’s better than canceling the tour right?

I totally get what you mean, which is why these livestreams bother me. The whole point of a tour is to go see it live. If these tours are televised in a sense then they could’ve done this business practice a long time ago for those that couldn’t attend the tour. This is in no shade to the artists themselves but it’s just ridiculous to have “tour dates and locations” like do we even care? They could film one show and just stream that forever. I don’t know it’s just pointless to me to be making this like a replacement of a live performance because it’s not the same thing even live-streaming in their living room is not the same feeling as being physically present. And then the prices, affordable but in a sense expensive if we are basically paying to watch a movie. Literally.

MANiCURE 6

She should report the tour Summer 2022 and release an EP in 2021 (similar to The Fame / The Fame Monster) and tour for both albums ^^

numb the flame
21 hours ago, warholastar said:

I’d rather have a one hour Chromatica show just like the VMAs than wait until the Chromatica Ball is canceled 

this

• 2 weeks later...
Kadikaado

There's one thing I don't get. Lady Gaga managed to reach numerous sponsors for her charity show, right? With 5% of those sponsors she could manage a new special on TV. Just like her Lady Gaga and the Muppets Holiday Spectacular and the A Very Gaga Thanksgiving. Some smaller cable station like MTV or VH1 could air it.

I mean, we won't have shows, so we need specials on tv these days. It would be great every week a different artist putting a show on tv: Miley, Ariana, Billie. Sponsors are a must, of course!

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

• 1 month later...

Archived