šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga Election Video

mamo

Featured Posts

littlepotter
5 hours ago, Franch Toast said:

It looks like the one from 10 years ago, but I've seen that one in Vegas, and it looks different now (darker in color, and the texture is different). I guess it didn't occur to me that she would go to the trouble to make a new meat dress for this, but of course she did.Ā 

Also, I need more caffeine. Obviously.Ā :ladyhaha:

I dont think this is real meatĀ 

chaeri pls

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pachinko
1 hour ago, Faysalaaa said:

WTF did I just watch?! It was so cringey and she gave no realĀ arguments why to vote.Ā And she still refuses to tell people who to vote for.

You literally are her worst fan.Ā :fail:

HEARTSTOP
1 hour ago, Faysalaaa said:

Yeah obviously im giving my personal opinion that her arguments bad and not real. Its just a performative thing out of reach celebrities do every election without saying anything.Ā 

Please, shut up if you don't know what you're talking about. Go research on what she did behind the scenes to get DADT and Prop 8 repealed back in 2010. Politicians were scared of her, and she didn't even say a word besides a couple of surprise speeches without promotion.

IDGAF

MJHolland

For me, this is even better than a music video I genuinely CANNOT STOP WATCHING ITĀ 

Ā 

2 hours ago, Faysalaaa said:

WTF did I just watch?! It was so cringey and she gave no realĀ arguments why to vote.Ā And she still refuses to tell people who to vote for.

You don't even believe in democracy sister this thread is not for you byeĀ 

This made me think how cool itā€™d be if she brought back past tours for a limited time for people who couldnā€™t attend back then. Like doing a ā€œThe Past Tours Ballā€Ā Ā (when the pandemic itā€™s over) and itā€™d be like 2 dates per city: day 1 The Monster Ball, day 2 BTW Ball. Oh hold on Iā€™m squirting.

Suspiria
1 minute ago, Luke78619 said:

Ā 

Look at Katy stanningĀ againĀ :flutter:

This woman is a loyaler stan than most users on this forum:toofunny:

Rj Barker
3 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

Ā 

Look at Katy stanningĀ againĀ :flutter:

I wonder if gaga will finally acknowledge her existence. Haha.

papergangster
1 minute ago, Rj Barker said:

I wonder if gaga will finally acknowledge her existence. Haha.

No, she wonā€™t lolĀ 

Katy has shown so much support and respectĀ to Gaga.Ā :heart:Ā If only some people here were not that rude and toxic all the time.

MonsterMom
1 hour ago, Renie said:

I hope they had a big a$$Ā bbq after they were done filming!!Ā 
Ā 

Whoā€™s eating that meat that touched her a$$? I call dibs!Ā :lolly:Ā @MonsterMom

You can have it...Iā€™d rather just have thatĀ a**:ally::ladyhaha:

The way she brought back a SECOND meat dress with the same messageĀ 

Ā 

IF WE DON'T STAND UP FOR OURĀ RIGHTS, SOON ENOUGH, WE WILL HAVE AS MUCH RIGHTS AS THE MEAT ON OUR BONES

Ā 

The iconery... I truly cannotĀ 

Love + Art

warhol killer

It shows that the different GagaĀ from each year/era still have and share that same voice and will continue to spread the same message. Queen.

warhol killer āœ“ GAGAĀ¹āµ

zakariah

TRICON BEHAVIOR!!!

also I see a lot of people saying she snubbed BTW, but I feel like the meat dress represents the BTW era since she revealed the title/song while wearing that dress

Archived