Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga Election Video

mamo

Featured Posts

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another point to mention, was that she didn’t alienate anyone in any political party, or name dropping. Just encouraging to vote. It’s important for every election, not just presidential ones. 

5 hours ago, MoonIight said:

She has the time to film this cringy sh!te but when it comes to promoting her dead album she's crickets. :billie:

And you wasted your time writing a shitty comment 

This is so awesome. Shocked and impressed.

The meat dress looks so flexible. I wonder if it's a remake instead of the original version that is leatherized now. 

huttont

I got ALLLL f**ked up watching this. I thought it was an old video and then I was so confused and then I cried.

25 minutes ago, Fresco said:

This is so awesome. Shocked and impressed.

They got the audio to sound like it was done in one take, but is it lip synced or did she really record the whole speach in each outfit? The first few words of greeting are the only words that sound like a different recording.

The meat dress looks so flexible. I wonder if it's a remake instead of the original version that is leatherized now. 

It's a remake by the same designer! Franc Fernandez recreated his design with frequent Haus fabricator Conrad.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CG-cPHPhl5l/?igshid=qff8e9oq72zf

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

Pop Music

i'm late in commenting on this but the second the notif popped up on my phone I watched and first screamed and then I saw the ARTPOP flannel and then I started to cry because I love her and her career so much :heart:

already voted and everyone else in the U.S should follow suit if your over 18 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

5 minutes ago, KNJ said:

It's a remake by the same designer! Franc Fernandez recreated his design with frequent Haus fabricator Conrad.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CG-cPHPhl5l/?igshid=qff8e9oq72zf

Oh, great, thanks. His parents did a great job of filleting too.

I also just edited out my comment about the audio. I don't think it was lip synced.

OMG she looks amazing. When i saw the first monster ball look i honestly thought it was a hologram or something, she looks the same, bitch doesnt age

6 minutes ago, Fresco said:

Oh, great, thanks. His parents did a great job of filleting too.

I also just edited out my comment about the audio. I don't think it was lip synced.

Yeah, she would do the work of doing it in every single outfit. Can also tell when they cut to a new outfit , sometimes her hands are in different positions,like she just finished saying something.

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

FameHookah

Nostalgia is for geeks indeed 😭

Im dead, crying SHOOK

the PF outfit sent me, aside from the recent fillers she looks the same 😭 imagine if she did this 2 months ago when they faded, she'd look identical omg.

WTF is MDNA

IllusionLover
6 hours ago, SlaeUrAnus said:

Giving me Look What You Made Me Do tea bitch 

Imagine all the different Gagas arguing and dragging each other like the old Taylors.

Chromatica would be dragging Joanne and TF/M would be the nice girls C2C would be the mature one and SBGa would be trying to calm everyone down and idk what Meat dress and ARTPOP would do.

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

Archived