💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Paulina Rubio sued by a credit company

Bambino

Featured Posts

Bambino

The news is in Spanish and a site provided a somewhat poor translation of the news but you get it. 

The legal problems don't seem to end for Paulina Rubio.

The Mexican singer is facing a new lawsuit filed by a credit company in Miami, Florida, for which she is required to pay USD 28,000.

The complaint was filed for uncovered credits requested by Rubio and that she would have used to pay the multiple debts she has accumulated, such as the cost of supporting her children, the pension she gives to her ex-husband Nicolás Vallejo-Nágera and the respective payment of their lawyers.

RAMROD

Always sad to see supposed legend actually knee deep in debts. Probably she leads a lavish life that she can't afford?

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

17 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Always sad to see supposed legend actually knee deep in debts. Probably she leads a lavish life that she can't afford?

I don't know about the latest on this anymore, but she used to have many problems with her ex regarding custody of their child.

RAMROD
11 minutes ago, COOOK said:

I don't know about the latest on this anymore, but she used to have many problems with her ex regarding custody of their child.

I see, that is terrible. That put a lot into the story now.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Bambino
1 hour ago, RAMROD said:

Idk about that but she's been in many legal problems with her ex-husband and ex-partner. She's been paying them.

Don't Say Goodbye to bad credit :stalkga: 

Spoiler

jk. hope it can be fixed. she always seems to have some sort of drama going on and I feel bad tbh

Bambino
5 hours ago, dit said:

Don't Say Goodbye to bad credit

Reveal hidden contents

jk. hope it can be fixed. she always seems to have some sort of drama going on and I feel bad tbh

Do you like that song? :legend:

Archived