💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Dua Lipa : Club Future Nostalgia Vinyl (Limited Edition)

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

€34.99 Club Future Nostalgia Vinyl https://musicstore.dualipa.com/eu/club-future-nostalgia.html
Released on: 27/11/2020
The limited edition 2LP and 2CD Club Future Nostalgia album. 
Includes 2 x 180g black vinyl and 2 x CD.
CD1 Club Future Nostalgia, CD2 Future Nostalgia. 
10-2020-dualipa-productimages-futurenost

€15.99 Future Nostalgia Bonus Edition  https://musicstore.dualipa.com/eu/future-nostalgia.html
Released on: 27/11/2020
2CD Club Future Nostalgia Bonus Edition CD album.
CD Disc 1  Future Nostalgia + Levitating ft DaBaby + CD Disc 2 Club Future Nostalgia
10-2020-dualipa-productimages-bonuscd.pn

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

TimisaMonster

The relentless promo and content...her fans are being fed :fatcat:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Cookie Tookie

Idc what anyone thinks. It’s a great remix album and it’s so good playing it from beginning to end. 

2 minutes ago, Cookie Tookie said:

Idc what anyone thinks. It’s a great remix album and it’s so good playing it from beginning to end. 

tea. I think the mistake they made was using Levitating Remix f/ Missy and Madonna as the song to promote this project. There were far better remixes on that album and they used the weaker one just because it has two respected veteran names on it. They should have used Love Is Religion as the promotional song and then promoted maybe like Love Again Disco Remix (which to me is the best remix along with Physical remix)

warhol killer

Wow if I was a hardcore fan (even if I don't like the Club remix) I would love to have this

2CD Club Future Nostalgia Bonus Edition CD album: CD Disc 1  Future Nostalgia + Levitating ft DaBaby + CD Disc 2 Club Future Nostalgia

10-2020-dualipa-productimages-bonuscd.pn

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

bluemonkey
9 hours ago, dit said:

tea. I think the mistake they made was using Levitating Remix f/ Missy and Madonna as the song to promote this project. There were far better remixes on that album and they used the weaker one just because it has two respected veteran names on it. They should have used Love Is Religion as the promotional song and then promoted maybe like Love Again Disco Remix (which to me is the best remix along with Physical remix)

Wow I feel like I’m the only one that really like that remix :selena:

2 hours ago, bluemonkey said:

Wow I feel like I’m the only one that really like that remix :selena:

it's cute imo but there are so many better ones to be honest but I also enjoy the remix tbh :selena: it's not as bad as ppl on here made it out to be :heart: 

Archived