🎄 December Fan Mail 🎄

Sign in to follow this  
society

France: Terrorist who shouted Allahu Akbar was far right white supremacist

lego

racist ppl really be like “so just because I’m a racist that makes me racist ??? wow”
  • Like 7
  • Shook 7
  • Thanks 2

dit

Disgusting pig. This has happened pretty frequently actually. The annoying thing is that this correction will not go viral or be known. It's like when that White Supremacist shot up the Mosque in Quebec and early reports said it was a Islamist extremist at first and then almost a whole day later corrected that it was actually a white far right racist man but news outlets didn't pick it up and the damage had already been done with the narrative being spun. That said it's not like there isn't an abundance of terror attacks coming from Islamist terrorists but it's just so odd how whenever it is a far right white spuremacist attack it always starts off as being identified as an islamist terrorist. In this case it makes sense since this guy shouted "Allahu akbar" but in other times it's just immediately assumed and that's sad considering White Supremacist terror attacks are on the rise and are equally as damaging and dangerous. In fact the US ranks far white supremacist attacks at a higher danger level yet not much is being done to counter either form of terror tbh. 

Edited by dit
  • Like 11
  • Thanks 1

Stanley Digaga

Apparently the man did not shouted “Allah Akbar”, he had a psychiatric follow-up and made inconsistent comments.

europe1.png

• Thanks 1

Faysalaaa

Will Macron talk about how white supremacy is an issue in france?

• LMAO 2
  • Thanks 2

River

funny almost one hour and the thread didn't even pass to the 2nd page, It's always like that, suddenly the news is not interesting, meh.

Edited by River
I'd rather be dead but I guess I'm alive ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 7

Guillaume Hamon
7 minutes ago, River said:

should white people apologize now for this pig's actions?:oprah:

Since you do irony, nobody ( except maybe a few far-right f*cks ) asked arab people to apologize for violent acts done by some arab men.

Folks just wanted others to not semi-justify it "in the name of not offending religion" like some did. That's very different.

• Like 2

Jill
38 minutes ago, dit said:

The annoying thing is that this correction will not go viral or be known.

Or it will and those nazis will call it fake news, as always. It's not like this didn't happen before and wasn't heavily publicized. Nothing changed. People will still blindly "condemn" so called "muslim terrorism" while remaining oblivious of the context and the facts.

ARIZONA IS BLUE GODDAMMIT
  • Thanks 1

BABYL0N
13 minutes ago, River said:

funny almost one hour and the thread didn't even pass to the 2nd page, It's always like that, suddenly the news is not interesting, meh.

Islamophobia and white supremacy is truly an issue on this page

• Like 4

Jill
1 minute ago, BABYL0N said:

Islamophobia and white supremacy is truly an issue on this page

There's a whole plethora of progressive views that are not accepted and/or are widely condemned by the "progressive" gays of GGD. Honestly, idk how can someone be a gay person and not accept these kind of views.

Edited by Jill
ARIZONA IS BLUE GODDAMMIT
  • Thanks 1

weed

So it was a white man? Or a POC belonging to a white supremacy group? Idk how they'd let the false narrative (well, I do but you'd hope not) run so long if he's obviously white

27monster27

I cannot count the amount of times that the Alt-Right has purposefully made up/done BS things to make the left look bad.

Trying to critique the other sides political leaders on their policies is one thing.

However, trying to frame the other side by consistently making them look like the worst kinds of people possible is absolutely abhorrent.

he/him/his
  • Like 3

NicoB

Funny how there is not anybody here talking about how extremist christianity is dangerous and is taking over the world. This is a really serious problem, in my country is getting worse each day. But when the thing is to talk about islamics... Oh boy, everyone comes:triggered:

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Runway

Well some people on the other thread just exposed themselves as islamophobes for nothing :ladyhaha: 

• Like 1
  • LMAO 2
  • Thanks 1

Bjaf
1 hour ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

Since you do irony, nobody ( except maybe a few far-right f*cks ) asked arab people to apologize for violent acts done by some arab men.

Folks just wanted others to not semi-justify it "in the name of not offending religion" like some did. That's very different.

You should go and read the other thread on here. A few people did actually expect all Muslims to take responsability.

It’s truly telling (and disgusting) that this  thread doesn’t even have one page of replies yet, while everyone jumped on the occasion to criticize Islam/religion on the other thread.

I’m not saying this would’ve been ok if it were committed by someone who’s Muslim. But it’s just absolutely ridiculous that no one takes this opportunity to come on here and condemn white supremacy as vehemently as they did religion. Shame on you all, truly.

Edited by Bjaf
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

uo111

I actually thought the other one sounded so fake. Like.... only racist white people think all terrorist are shouting "Allahu Akbar." This somehow doesn't surprise me, neither does people lack of reaction to it.

• Like 2