💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Dua & Angèle "Fever" + photos from set

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Yaaay! Lets go!

Stanlist: Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Dua Lipa, Fifth Harmony girls, unperfect, Grace VanderWaal, Rina Sawayama

They look amazing! Dua is giving her fans so much and during a pandemic and political instability :giveup: It's actually really refreshing seeing a female artist with so much ambition despite all that is happening around the world and coming her way during her sophmore era (which is often deemed to be an artist's most important era because it is what cements you or breaks you). Proud of her :golfclap: 

1 minute ago, dit said:

They look amazing! Dua is giving her fans so much and during a pandemic and political instability :giveup: It's actually really refreshing seeing a female artist with so much ambition despite all that is happening around the world and coming her way during her sophmore era (which is often deemed to be an artist's most important era because it is what cements you or breaks you). Proud of her :golfclap: 

Yup agreed! And not to forget the important task she had to break the BNA curse, which she did! 

Stanlist: Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Dua Lipa, Fifth Harmony girls, unperfect, Grace VanderWaal, Rina Sawayama

1 minute ago, Dirkje said:

Yup agreed! And not to forget the important task she had to break the BNA curse, which she did! 

it's really impressive! honestly after her debut I was excited for her but I was scared. I knew a lot of people doubted her and I thought her confidence would be damaged after all those memes of her dancing but instead she used it as fuel to improve her live showmanship skills. Then she released a super sleek and consistent pop album for her 2nd album AND she gave her fans tons of visuals, performances, interviews, online interactions etc.. all while still being highly political and even at times controversial with her political opinions. She's quickly becoming one of my favorite artists of all time because of this. When she first said she wanted a career like Madonna's I shrugged it off because few artists show the level of ambition, growth and excitement over their work as Madonna did but Dua is making me believe it could be possible. She has the right mix of ambition, intelligence, controversy and a good ear for hits. Let's see if she pushes herself more artistically with her third album! Maybe her political views can seep into her music some more and she can create a statement album next! She already cemented her commercial appeal. Time to try something more daring and I believe she totally can pull it off. 

13 minutes ago, dit said:

tbh this era made me respect and stan her

... and now i just sit in silence.

TimisaMonster

Her Rain on Me is coming...next fave collab 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Poissonche

That collab seems so out of nowhere to me, it's like two whole different worlds colliding :wtfga: Anyone knows how it came about?

NewUsername
1 minute ago, Poissonche said:

That collab seems so out of nowhere to me, it's like two whole different worlds colliding :wtfga: Anyone knows how it came about?

FN is doing great in the French talking market, hence the French edition. Angèle is Belgian and big in France.

38 minutes ago, dit said:

it's really impressive! honestly after her debut I was excited for her but I was scared. I knew a lot of people doubted her and I thought her confidence would be damaged after all those memes of her dancing but instead she used it as fuel to improve her live showmanship skills. Then she released a super sleek and consistent pop album for her 2nd album AND she gave her fans tons of visuals, performances, interviews, online interactions etc.. all while still being highly political and even at times controversial with her political opinions. She's quickly becoming one of my favorite artists of all time because of this. When she first said she wanted a career like Madonna's I shrugged it off because few artists show the level of ambition, growth and excitement over their work as Madonna did but Dua is making me believe it could be possible. She has the right mix of ambition, intelligence, controversy and a good ear for hits. Let's see if she pushes herself more artistically with her third album! Maybe her political views can seep into her music some more and she can create a statement album next! She already cemented her commercial appeal. Time to try something more daring and I believe she totally can pull it off. 

Absolutely! She's such a queen. She tries to see the critism and is willing to learn. Sometimes singers are just human beings! Everybody learns! 

Poissonche
1 minute ago, NewUsername said:

FN is doing great in the French talking market, hence the French edition. Angèle is Belgian and big in France.

What there's a French edition? I'm so disconnected from everything omg :wtfga:

NewUsername
Just now, Poissonche said:

What there's a French edition? I'm so disconnected from everything omg :wtfga:

coming out in some weeks if I'm not mistaken. I heard about it last week, because of the Angèle news (I'm Belgian).

Archived