🎄 Spotify Playlist 🎄

Sign in to follow this  
celeb

Khloe responds to backlash over Kim's b-day party: "It was a nice thing"

Bambino

Khloe, 36, acknowledged the frustrations on Thursday’s episode of “The Ellen DeGeneres Show,” but voiced her hope that the backlash doesn’t taint Kim’s memory of the birthday.

"I haven't heard a lot about it, but I did hear that people were upset that we all went out of town. I don't really know the extent of it," the “Keeping Up With the Kardashians” star told DeGeneres. 

The Good American founder continued: "But this year is a frustrating year. I get it. I think there's so many frustrations going on for everybody.” 

“But also it's her 40th. This is something that she wanted to do for us. It was such a nice thing," Khloe said, adding that the group was about 20-25 people.

• LMAO 3

Bambino

For those who don't know, this is a follow-up to this one:

Levine

I thought she had covid?

Bambino
1 minute ago, Levine said:

I thought she had covid?

Does this she should miss an opportunity to milk a story out? No

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Levine said:

I thought she had covid?

she got it months ago, probably in March like Kanye West
now she is ok

(っ◔◡◔)っ

LittleMonster20

Not an excuse. Stay home. All of you literally have an island size landscape in your backyards. There is no reason to go out.

Still looking for Wonderland
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

reysus

I dont think the issue is about the fact that they celebrated as much as it was about the excess and how it was a perfect example of how rich people have the ability to live by completely different rules than the rest of us and are just so out of touch with the rest of society

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

swooning

I am shocked that they are all so out of touch...

• Like 4

Lord Temptation

I honestly thought Khloe was older than Kim :lolga:

• Like 1

TimisaMonster

For someone who had it sooo badly you would think she would have been the voice of reason here but just like Trump...

I caught....it wasn't that bad...it was a nice thing....it's a blessing from God! :smh:

Stream my new single 🔥"Dance in the Flames"🔥 on Spotify!
  • Like 2

KanyeWest

Okay we dont care trust me we have bigger and more serious things we gotta deal with, in real life and not ur other dimension

Kanye West Is Blonde And Gone

KanyeWest

U know when u put things in perspective we talking about a family who get dressed up to go on talk shows for the 894789th time to talk about their lives and themselves to a hypocrite fake talk show host during a pandemic where in each country people die and lose their jobs and they think we really really care.

It's one thing to be there to promote a piece of work, art, entertainment which is useful. But go to talk about your private island moment and urself.... the problem is some people care :derpga:

Kanye West Is Blonde And Gone
  • Like 1

Lucas

Honestly I never understood why people are mad at them (about this particular subject). They're rich, they got tested multiple times to take no risk. What's wrong with them going on vacations then?

COOOK

There's something that triggers me whenever people justify their acts with (in Khloé's case) "- but it's her 40th birthday"...

Like - :neyde: A virus knows nothing about special occasions, I think you can all sit down in your homes and wait, just like the rest of us. Then again I'm probably just bitter from all the sacrifices that I'm doing while witnessing privileged people cut corners

2020 Clownie Award for Worst Profile Picture

4 minutes ago, Lucas said:

What's wrong with them going on vacations then?

this is more about Kim stupid captions under photos about beeing humble and then about "surprising family with a trip to a private island where they could pretend things were normal just for a brief moment in time"

Edited by 777777777777777777
(っ◔◡◔)っ
  • Like 2