🔴 Limited-edition Red Vinyl 🔴

Sign in to follow this  
politics

Kavanaugh's position alarms Dem"s

Woolfsmck

https://news.yahoo.com/kavanaughs-opinion-wisconsin-voting-case-121221776.html

I don't understand why late ballots would affect either party...how do they know what votes are gonna be cast if they are late getting thru the mail?....that in itself is suspicious....

Secondly....why wouldn't late ballots count if they are clogged up in slow mail system....those votes should be counted and are just as important as the ballots that arrive on time.....

This whole mess smells dirty on both parties to me...

Edited by Woolfsmck
like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

tomsches

positions.mp3

• LMAO 1

thefamebitch

It’s simple: make this ruling so USPS can slow down ballot delivery towards Election Day.  Modern day voter suppression. 

bionic
1 minute ago, thefamebitch said:

It’s simple: make this ruling so USPS can slow down ballot delivery towards Election Day.  Modern day voter suppression. 

Yeah and watch as thousands are 'found' literally moments after the deadline passes. We already know Wisconsin suffered from ballot dumping during the primaries

Edited by bionic
buy bionic
  • Thanks 1

HorusRa2

It's just another way to suppress the vote. I get the idea that in theory post-marked ballots on election day could swing the final vote total from one victor to another, but that would mean that there would have to be a significant amount of people who would openly choose to vote by mail and to vote on election day. I just don't see that happening in a statistically significant way. And to the point that it were to happen, nobody is saying that the election results have to be final on election day. In fact, other countries take much longer to count their ballots and we find out much later than election day itself. It's just the american way to want immediate gratification. 

ShayCristoforo

The Supreme Court is an absolute joke. With a Republican majority even though the Justices should be unbiased and objective, in my opinion.
And with the addition of Amy Coney, that's even worse. They should really expand the number of Justices, as AOC and others have said. 

Ich schleiban austa be clair
  • Like 1