Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Are Gaga and Lady Starlight still in contact?

Bonkiii

Featured Posts

Michael Tucker is one of her bffs but they weren't always close and taking pics, but he worked with her on Alice and 911, so I guess she decided to keep her close friendships out of the camera, media and fans.

I remember that many times the fans bullied her friends or were just annoying and asked things about Gaga and the albums..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just like Beyonce, Katy etc, there is no reason to think that Starlight and Gaga have stopped being friends or communicating. 

1 hour ago, hpmcmill said:

Last time I saw/heard of Starlight was at Cheek to Cheek PBS filming in 2014 - she was there. Not sure if anyone has evidence of connection between the two after that. 

Starlight, for obvious reasons, was involved in the 2016 Bowie Tribute at the Grammys. You can see her throughout the behind the scenes footage.

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

Married the Night
51 minutes ago, KNJ said:

Just like Beyonce, Katy etc, there is no reason to think that Starlight and Gaga have stopped being friends or communicating. 

Starlight, for obvious reasons, was involved in the 2016 Bowie Tribute at the Grammys. You can see her throughout the behind the scenes footage.

No reason? There is evidence. They don’t interact on social media. They are no longer seen together. She hasn’t opened her tour since the artrave. 

When behaviors like this change, it is rarely without cause. 

16 minutes ago, Married the Night said:

No reason? There is evidence. They don’t interact on social media. They are no longer seen together. She hasn’t opened her tour since the artrave. 

I wouldn't view it like that because Starlight is living in Berlin and is quite successful with her electronic music in Europe. Berlin is the place to be for techno 

Contessa
2 hours ago, Kimmo said:

Rumor has it that Miss Starlight was the reason why Bradley left Irina, also the reason why Gaga cut her from her friend list, I mean can you blame her? Bradley issa snack so it was meant for that Foursome to end 

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29373140eda0709e180e

This went to so many places that I wasn’t expecting. :ladyhaha:

Married the Night
23 minutes ago, THROUGH MY CORTEX said:

I wouldn't view it like that because Starlight is living in Berlin and is quite successful with her electronic music in Europe. Berlin is the place to be for techno 

That’s true as well. 

crackpoppodcast

Just came here to reiterate how rude “monsters” were being to starlight at ARTRAVE. It was pitiful and shameful. You don’t have to like an artist or their music- but don’t be a rude, entitled prick. WWGD? (What Would Gaga Do?)

Sneaky Oliver

I guess Gaga keeps most of her personal (before-the-fame) friendships private. Like those guys who joined her on stage for SXSW. We barely know anything about them. Also Starlight lives in Europe, they must keep contact by phone

I’m on my Legacy Act era

3 hours ago, Married the Night said:

So? That is not evidence. Not every single interaction/relationship she has needs to be (nor should be) public-facing like that. By your logic, I should assume she's been on the outs with her sister for years then, right? 

There is no evidence to think the worst, so why do so.

wetasspussy

No gaga killed her like lina morgana for the chromatica era💔

So much time on the other side Waiting for you to wake up So much time on the other side Waiting for you to wake up

4 hours ago, River said:

Michael Tucker is one of her bffs but they weren't always close and taking pics, but he worked with her on Alice and 911, so I guess she decided to keep her close friendships out of the camera, media and fans.

I remember that many times the fans bullied her friends or were just annoying and asked things about Gaga and the albums..

I think you mean Justin Tranter. Michael Tucker is Bloodpop's name.

And your right. Not everyone wants or needs to be loud about their friendships with famous people/proximity to fame. Justin has said many times that he doesn't want to be like famous famous. He likes exactly how his life is now: he's known enough to get work, collab with great artists and have status in the industry, but has his anonymity. He can still walk down the street and live a normal private life. 

3 hours ago, Married the Night said:

Maybe they interact privately 

Married the Night
2 hours ago, KNJ said:

So? That is not evidence. Not every single interaction/relationship she has needs to be (nor should be) public-facing like that. By your logic, I should assume she's been on the outs with her sister for years then, right? 

There is no evidence to think the worst, so why do so.

By my standards you can tell they still have a relationship tho.

They have been seen and photographed together. Her sister helped with chromatica. Gaga mentions her in interviews. You know, actual evidence...

lady starlight? Nothing. 

I rest my case. 

17 hours ago, Married the Night said:

By my standards you can tell they still have a relationship tho.

They have been seen and photographed together. Her sister helped with chromatica. Gaga mentions her in interviews. You know, actual evidence...

lady starlight? Nothing. 

I rest my case. 

Again...

So What Idk GIF by Adam Lambert 

That still isn't evidence that they're relationship has ended.

Social media is not reality and it is possible to navigate the world without getting caught by paps or passersby. 

They could be kiki-ing over zoom every other Saturday at 12:15 sharp for all we know. And --just like Katy, Bey, and any 100s of others--we do not know, and she doesn't need to tell us.

Archived