💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

"Babylon" coming soon?

franminervini

Featured Posts

Justin Drew Bieber

Editing my original post because I might sound delulu, but before we move on from Chromatica’s current era we NEED music videos for: Free Woman, Babylon, Alice, and Replay. Sometime next year she can release a brand new song from the Chromatica universe 

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tinnitus15
9 minutes ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

My hopes, now hear me out till the end, because you’re gonna think I’m crazy at first:

Free Woman video November 13, TTH placement.

Babylon video December 11, tv promo.

Alice video January 8.

Replay video January 22.

February 5, New unreleased song from the Chromatica universe, it can work as a lead.

It doesn’t matter if the videos are released too close to each other, it’ll keep the hype huge for next year and then possibly getting new songs early next year. She should juice out Chromatica as much as she can. There’s not much to lose in terms of a hit because the songs have already been out for months. And it would be a nice treat to be drowned in new music videos after all that’s happened this year.

You’re right...we saw for example how much dua lipa milked her future nostalgia era...and she said that she’s gonna release side b too...I think there’s hope for a chromatica ball  ,and the news about the vaccine efficiency are really good

Jose Alberto

She has been missing for almost 4 days so...

Are you ready for the announcement of Babylon's music video?? :excited2:

4 hours and 32 minutes!! :derpga:

yes and

If she performs at the AMAs this year, the Babylon video will be out around that time. Let's come back to this thread in two weeks :selena:

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

eeaarrllaalloo
16 minutes ago, Little99 said:

@eeaarrllaalloo you better count 

omg is something coming? enlighten me im too lazy to backread

"By FaR ThE MoSt IrRiTatInG PoSteR oN "ChRoMaTiCa" DisCusSion.

Karen Smith
1 minute ago, eeaarrllaalloo said:

omg is something coming? enlighten me im too lazy to backread

@BabylonHooker said something like new serves are coming and before he posted some things about Babylon mv. I think we can expect something really really soon. 

donatellab
20 minutes ago, Little99 said:

@BabylonHooker said something like new serves are coming and before he posted some things about Babylon mv. I think we can expect something really really soon. 

She does announce things on Tuesday, so let me grab my clown mask :bear:

mr rogers clown GIF

She/Her/Hers

Karen Smith
14 minutes ago, donatellab said:

mr rogers clown GIF

Yes sis, I'm gonna make some makeup as well so we can be disappointed one more time :vegas: at least I have fun

Tinnitus15
41 minutes ago, Sour Candy said:

If she performs at the AMAs this year, the Babylon video will be out around that time. Let's come back to this thread in two weeks :selena:

Not to be rude to GAga...but I think she’s performing when she wins more than 2 or 3 awards...sorry for saying that I still love her 

Tinnitus15
23 minutes ago, donatellab said:

mr rogers clown GIF

I don’t think she’s gonna announce smth this week,considering bilie  eilish’s new single this Friday :/

yes and
2 minutes ago, A1501 said:

Not to be rude to GAga...but I think she’s performing when she wins more than 2 or 3 awards...sorry for saying that I still love her 

That's why I wrote ''if'', because I doubt that, but still hope :bear:

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

Archived