StarstruckIllusion

Queen coming to save us from a conservative super-majority period

• Like 9
  • LMAO 4
  • YAAAS 7
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 9

Pennywise

Vote blue y'all (I cannot, I repeat, I am not a U.S. citizen), but I.. don't believe the dems will do anything that substantial even if they get both the senate and the house tbh. I think people like Pelosi will want to go right back to playing nice with Republicans. If y'all want some real change, you should probably push for term limits too. Supreme court is TOO strong to be a "for-life" position. That is blindingly obvious. 

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE
  • Like 16
  • Love 1

ItWasntLaauv

AOC is such a shining light. Today is so unfortunate.

• Like 13
  • LMAO 1
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 3

LilyLark

I honestly believe court packing will happen, which is interesting cause during the primaries even Bernie & some more left wing commentators was hesitant. BUT all this sh* t has completely changed the game. Even Angus f*cking King and Chris Coons are now pro-court packing, and Coons is a leader with the moderate Dems so if the moderate Dems are on board along with King (along with all the center-left and left Dems) I believe it will be done.

• Like 3

E Z

I can’t wait to see the GOP cry crocodile tears so I can laugh. 

M Monstre

I really, really want to agree with her, but this makes me worry about what if conservatives just get EVEN MORE of their judges in the SC. 

• Like 1

StarstruckIllusion
15 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

Vote blue y'all (I cannot, I repeat, I am not a U.S. citizen), but I.. don't believe the dems will do anything that substantial even if they get both the senate and the house tbh. I think people like Pelosi will want to go right back to playing nice with Republicans. If y'all want some real change, you should probably push for term limits too. Supreme court is TOO strong to be a "for-life" position. That is blindingly obvious. 

The republicans held up Merrick Garland so illegitimately. AT LEAST add one more. Republicans were okay with an even court in 2016 while they delayed Obama’s choice so :)

• Like 2

President Biden

Absolutely not. Biden will never do that, he is a decent & moderate man. FDR tried court packing any anyone who studied American history knew it was a partisan disaster.

I got drunk
  • LMAO 2
  • Sad 3
  • Thanks 1

OG Gaga Stan
4 minutes ago, President Biden said:

Absolutely not. Biden will never do that, he is a decent & moderate man. FDR tried court packing any anyone who studied American history knew it was a partisan disaster.

...FDR threatening to pack the court is the only reason why we have multiple worker protections that the court, prior to his threat, repeatedly struck down.

Anyone who actually studied American history would know that. :rip:

• Like 18
  • YAAAS 1

27monster27
28 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

Yes! To everyone that can vote blue PLEASE do so! I voted for the first time this past Wednesday.

he/him/his
  • Love 5

TimisaMonster

I'm not looking forward to the riots in a week...:awkney:

Stream my new single 🔥"Dance in the Flames"🔥 on Spotify!
  • Shook 1

StarstruckIllusion
7 minutes ago, President Biden said:

Imagine saying this as if the court wasn’t just packed with a conservative supermajority. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 4

AndyDWUW

Not sure how I feel about this but regarding ACB’s confirmation, we really do need to think a lot.

Think about how the Democratic senators always speed vote and confirm all of trump’s federal judges (which have a big influence like this)

Go think and ask Pelosi why she said she wouldn’t consider shutting down the court to delay this supreme court pick.

Fun fact: Tim Kaine voted to confirm ACB in 2017 for a judge seat

I hate the supreme court pick but sorry, the democrats aren’t there to fight for you either.

I am done voting democrat for president and will obviously never in my life vote GOP. They’ve become a republican lite party ever since Bill Clinton.  

The solution will never be to quit politics entirely either, and I won’t quit. I am just done playing in this duopoly system. I am voting green party for president and voting democrat down ballot.

At least the republicans don’t pretend and lie that they arent stabbing you in the back and trying to take everything from you. Meanwhile dems will gaslight you into thinking they’re fighting for your interest while theyre just their to do their corporate master’s bidding (same bidding that republicans do)

Voting blue no matter who and voting dems just for the courts ain’t it. 

Once you realize our two party system is a mirage and there is just one corporatist party of the USA, man do things change.

of course the progressives in the squad, Bernie and like 2 other members are the only ones not taking corporate money, yet they NEVER NEVER LEVERAGE their power against the corrupt democratic establishment

Edited by AndyDWUW
  • Like 2
  • Sad 2

27monster27
13 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

I'm not looking forward to the riots in a week...:awkney:

The worst part is that regardless of who wins, hell is gonna (partially, and also in varying degrees) break loose on the internet and in towns and cities.

he/him/his
  • Like 3