Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

'Love Goes' is Sam Smith's "first proper heartbreak album"

COOOK

Featured Posts

flyaway
3 minutes ago, Gagasbigcock said:

That wasn't a compliment. Sterotypical Queen. Ugh gross. You're the type that would show a dildo hanging out of ur ass if insta let you. Be educated...ffs.

19 minutes ago, Gagasbigcock said:

He's due to be endlessly heartbroken. No one wants a fat pudgy Queen with his fake "they" bullshit. We all know the gays are super visual. They want muscles, big asses, big cocks, not this hybrid.

15 minutes ago, Gagasbigcock said:

DId the Truth and reality break your fragile little mind? Or did you come to the conclusion that u were a massive hypocrite and couldn't cope with it?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
flyaway
2 minutes ago, Gagasbigcock said:

Don't worry about it. I'll be gone once the nazi mods get online. For the life of me though, I don't get  why u guys put up with their over moderation. Never seen anything  like it ever. It's funny in a way how you're all so controlled. It's like hamsters in a cage. You see though, the great thing is, they can ban this account and my ip, but I just make another one. Isn't that amazing?

But don;t worry, I don;t think I'll bother. You guys are boring and basic as fk. Especially that dumb cnt that calls herself Whispering. Watch out for that racist btch.

Then why are u here?

Archived