Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Ariana's positions just leaked

MiQuenDroid

Featured Posts

newseason

I listened to the first three tracks  and I really like Motive. After reading all these negative reviews, I was expecting the worst but so far it sounds ok.

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Contessa

Ok I see why you all hate this so much it’s pure aR&Biana. This album was made for me im LIVING. The girls are gunna be mad when this smashes. :toofunny:

Agunimon
5 minutes ago, newseason said:

I listened to the first three tracks  and I really like Motive. After reading all these negative reviews, I was expecting the worst but so far it sounds ok.

I recommend ignoring the general opinion of GGD. Time and time again, the general taste in music here seems to be 99% pop bangers and not interested in anything else.

MiQuenDroid
15 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

I won’t be listening, but I’m seeing a lot of people not liking it :S hopefully it’s not as bad as they’re making it out to be

The leak is not perfect HD, we should wait the final release to give our opinion. 

All I ever wanted was love...

Biggest Bitch
2 minutes ago, Contessa said:

Ok I see why you all hate this so much it’s pure aR&Biana. This album was made for me im LIVING. The girls are gunna be mad when this smashes. :toofunny:

I love R&B, but almost every song sounds the same :tony:

Chromatography
14 minutes ago, Creyk said:

None of the songs have choruses except for the lead single.

what is with this new wave of no choruses? if cancel culture cancels anything, it should be this. :wtf:

Where is LG7
5 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

I recommend ignoring the general opinion of GGD. Time and time again, the general taste in music here seems to be 99% pop bangers and not interested in anything else.

agree.

this says so much about the overrated love for Replay :bear: and tastelessness when it comes to putting enigma at the bottom

i don't think the album is bad, just like pure rnb, really chill and maybe some of you are not used to it

so far i kinda like it a bit? definitely not her best work but it is nice and maybe a grower

... and now i just sit in silence.

LittleMonster20

What’s the Doja collab like guys?! I’m really trying to resist but I’m so curious.

JohnnyVersace

I only listened to Nasty since it partially leaked already and.....

y'all have no taste!

This gives serious Aaliyah, Mariah, late 90's/early 00's R&B vibes and she sounds incredible! Can't wait to hear the rest :giveup:

Chromatography
3 minutes ago, Where is LG7 said:

agree.

this says so much about the overrated love for Replay :bear: and tastelessness when it comes to putting enigma at the bottom

girl what you mean, replay and enigma are both top 2 of the album 

Where is LG7
2 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

girl what you mean, replay and enigma are both top 2 of the album 

gurl the rest of the forum says polar opposite otherwhise :bear:

• HausOfMark locked and unlocked this topic

Archived