Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Finally Listened to Fun Tonight

Bonkers

Featured Posts

Bonkers

I didn't expect this thread to get so much attention!  I was depressed when Chromatica came out and my mind was really cluttered, so it wasn't a good space to appreciate new music.

I laughed out loud at the posts blaming me for lower-than-deserved streams, (y'all are very funny, I loved all your posts) but trust me I streamed my favorites hundreds of times and watched all the videos over and over.  I'm like that with music, and trying to listen to more than I could absorb, I would have just found myself wanting to skip to the ones I was already addicted to.  So decided to save some for later because I was very satisfied with what I already had.

One of my favorite feelings in the world is when music touches a chord and I get tears.  So I really feel like the universe brought me this song at the perfect time for me, when I least expected it, but needed it the most.  :heart:

This was when the tears came, by the way:

I can't see straight, I can't see me
There's too much hurt caught in between
Wish I could be what I know I am

:messga:  
It's so good.  

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Butters Stotch

Well, yes, Fun Tonight is indeed amazing. I'm so happy you liked it at first listen. Now try with Enigma and let me know when it snatches your wig :lolly:

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

Glamourpuss

Living up to your name like usual I see. :ally:

I'm so happy you like Fun Tonight and had an emotional reaction. I don't see many people praising that song on here. 

I wish I had your restraint though. I'd love to listen to some songs again for the first time. I've actually not listened to the album in a while apart from Alice and 1000 Doves because I want it to feel fresh again.

JusKeepBreathin
6 hours ago, Cello said:

This is as triggering as finding out there are people here who never watched ASIB

Fix It Real Housewives GIF

I didn't watch it.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

FREEPALESTINE

when it came out i also skipped half all the time, for weeks, only a few were on repeat and fun tonight was definetly a skip. started loving it a while later. stupid love was and remain a skip tho.

TimisaMonster

SOME of Alice???? :what:

The song takes less time to listen to than microwaving popcorn...

I...:saladga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Bonkers
3 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

SOME of Alice???? :what:

The song takes less time to listen to than microwaving popcorn...

I...:saladga:

None of this is a question of not having time to listen.  I've heard my favorites hundreds of times.

It's about you get that first-listen magic one time and I just haven't been in the mood for it and I don't want to waste them.  I figure there's going to be some time between now and LG 7, so I'm doing my own release schedule. :poot:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

23 hours ago, Bonkers said:

This is crazy, but when Chromatica came out, I defied Lady Gaga's wishes for me to listen to the album from start to finish.  I just wasn't in the mood and I loved Stupid Love, Rain on Me, Sine From Above, Babylon and Free Woman so much I just put off hearing the other tracks until I was in the mood for something new.  I know that's weird.

I was just shopping and I had headphones on and wasn't really paying attention when Fun Tonight came on.  Suddenly I had a few tears rolling down my cheeks and realized what happened.  Fun Tonight is so good and it makes me happy to know that my soul recognizes new Lady Gaga music even when my mind isn't paying attention.

I love it so much, I'm glad I waited.  I feel like a Jonas Brothers thought they would feel on their wedding nights back when they thought waiting was cool. :messga:

I never heard 911 until the VMAs.  I still haven't heard Plastic Doll, Enigma or Replay and only some of Alice & 1000 Doves.  :cryga:

You truly are BONKERS :cryga:

Mr. No Award Winner 2020

22 hours ago, Cello said:

This is as triggering as finding out there are people here who never watched ASIB

Fix It Real Housewives GIF

I haven’t seen ASIB or 5 foot 2 :poot:

Mr. No Award Winner 2020

Archived