💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Replay ft. Madonna

austincola

Featured Posts

austincola

Revisited Replay and thought to myself that Madonna would be perfect on the track if it ever were to be remixed as a single. The way the song sounds, Madonna would fit perfectly on the track. 

Possible music video could be about their rivalry, and coming together to end it peacefully. “The scars on my mind are on reply”, meaning the scars Gaga has from her feud with Madonna. Or another concept could be Gaga and Madonna healing their scars from past heartbreak, and growing together. 

I know it’s far-fetched, cliche, and will never happen in a million years, so don’t come for me. But I can’t stop thinking about how much this song would slay with Madonna on it. 

Grigio Guy

Personally, I don’t think it would work considering Gaga has such. POWERFUL vocals and ideas backing her up during this song. I don’t think Madonna would have that same anger and pain to accompany her vocals. IMO, Replay feels like the perfect standalone single as it is about her a dealing with her past trauma. It almost feels chaotically cathartic

Religion is a product to sell.

27monster27

I like this concept, but I feel like that concept mixed with a "You Need to Calm Down" one to finally put the (already dead) feud (that some people still like to bring up for who knows why) to rest.

he/him/his

voidfigure

Yes it is far-fetched, cliché and will never happen in a million years, and I'm not coming for you, but I think the concept of Replay's "scars on my mind" coming from the feud is almost offensive given what the song really is about. 

austincola
2 hours ago, Knife said:

You have such a wonderful imagination.:bear:

You may say I’m...... a dreamer :selena:

Archived