Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Little Mix perform 'Sweet Melody' without member Jade

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Gimme More

Little Mix gave their debut performance of 'Sweet Melody' on Little Mix: The Search's first live show.

Band member Jade was unable to perform as she was self-isolating at home, however Jade was still featured on the show carrying out her Judging duties via video link

They killed it and did amazing last minute without Jade!

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Gimme More
11 minutes ago, Biggest Bitch said:

They are all so talented. It's such a shame that their songs are always the same. 

I could post many songs to prove that their songs are not 'always' the same, but at least you're acknowledging their talent :bear:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Teletubby

they performed in Chromatica TV:teehee:
c.jpg

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

I love them but they deserve better songs. Glory Days/Get Weird were such cool eras, wish they'd release more music like that. 

It sounds :awkney:

Expected better :messga:

Their best song as of the era tho 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

The shots of the performance with some kind of background around them aren't cute. :flop:

But nice to see the girls slaying it as always.

Gimme More

Not many performers bring it like Little Mix especially from the UK and most main international pop girls, the vocals, the dancing, the stage presence, they have IT.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Sorry, but Little Mix are my ****ing favs. Love the song, weren't keen at first but now I do. 

The music video is slay. Jade serving FKA vibes.

Archived