💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Little Mix - Sweet Melody (Official Video)

Teletubby

Featured Posts

They look amazing and they delivered real good. Sadly I'm not into the song yet so hopefully it grows on me...

Update: I'd like to issue a public apology to Little Mix superfan @Gimme More This song grew so much on me, and so fast omg I'm obsessed! I've been playing it for two days, over and over again. The chorus is so amazing... has me every time like -

"he used to SING MEE! sweet melodies..."

CybuEaUVIAAF_HV.jpg

I think it’s the best song from confetti so far! The video was FIREEEEEEE; incredible to see their journey from X factor to now, they deserve every success :firega:

Get that fire exit door, I’m off...

BlingNotTheMusic

The video is better than the song. Not a bad song, just not Woman Like Me, Strip, etc. Love that they consistently serve choreo, lewks, and vocals. They also sing live which is a HUGE plus for me :applause::heart:

hieronymus
2 hours ago, Where is LG7 said:

now that's what you call choreo 

someone should take down notes and stop supporting tr*mp :triggered:

Was that ever confirmed or dispelled?

thatfoxyfeeling

I love the music video the girls are on fire :firega: the song is alright but I think this is a step in the right direction for them if they keep serving choreo and visuals. 

StrawberryBlond

This is definitely a single-worthy song and its got big hit potential. I wondered after Holiday surprisingly flopped what was next in store but this might bring them back into the top 10. Very catchy and radio friendly, I just could've done without the "do do do do do do" bit but at least it doesn't feature too much. I love how every member gets their piece and there's no lead singer. Simon always maintained that a band needs this but their success proves that focusing on all members is far more marketable. But what is going on with these outfits? It reminds me of those baggy 90's trousers and 00's outfits that we should've moved past by now. Perrie is the only one who's wearing something ok looking but everyone else is dressed in a really unflattering way and I don't know why. Why can't they be dressed in stuff that actually fits them properly?

Archived