Featured Posts

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

I really enjoy it too. She dld well :applause:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

littlepotter

It's easily a thank u next b-side, and I honestly didn't understand 90% of her lyrics. But it's not necessarily bad, it's just cute, I can see tik tok making it a hit

chaeri pls

ConnorFilm

It’s cute but not as good as her last two leads. I expect it won’t have quite the longevity of 7 Rings or Thank U, Next. 

Twitter: @ConnorBehrens/Instagram: @ConnorBehrens

RadioIsOurs

It's an ok track, I don't see it taking over the charts, especially if Adele was going to release

It’s an okay song. I was expecting something different at this point like literally all of her songs sound the same and have the same beat. I wanna stan so hard but she’s making it hard.

Fernster7

Good video but the song is an average Ariana song and I was expecting something different. 

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

if you remove whatever your own expectations were and purely enjoy it for what it is, it's a bop. the video is great (and I LOVE that she released it right after the debate), it's catchy, smooth, very 2000s vibe. like imagine mariah, ciara, or even beyonce releasing this. people would probably be reacting differently right now.

i feel like pop stans are always expecting a massive lead single with a crazy chorus and multiple hooks, so whenever an artist does something different, they're understandably let down. i actually think this is one of her more unique lead singles she's ever done.

that being said, i don't think the song reached its full potential. i think the bridge could've been seriously improved, the last chorus could've been amplified with some harmonies, and i wish it were longer. the song is great as is, but i can't help but feel she could've really taken this from a B to an A.

Dr Fudge

I like the melody, but honestly my biggest complaint is that I can’t understand what she’s saying. It wasn’t until my fourth listen with the lyric video that I could sorta figure it out. Homegirl just doesn’t annunciate.

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

Archived