Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Miley Cyrus - Plastic Hearts [Nov 27th]

Damon

Featured Posts

SchwineLove
3 hours ago, Adarsh said:

Yes but she had to change her plans after her house burnt down. She completely lost her old perspective.

Whoa i don't know her house were burnt down. Omg my condolences...

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
March34th
4 hours ago, sillynate said:

So what happened to the first one? With Slide Away and Mother daughter?? 

Her initial plan was to release a 3-EP trilogy (She Is Coming in Spring of 2019, She Is Here in Summer 2019, and She Is Everything in Autumn of 2019) before releasing She Is Miley Cyrus later in 2019, but I'm assuming her divorce messed with the material and she did some interviews where she was saying she didn't feel connected to those songs anymore.

Karen Smith
6 hours ago, buzzkill said:

Gosh this cover is horrible. Love the picture tho!

:triggered:

Omg I'm so excited!! This cover is amazing, I love pink and black colors together just like with Chromatica :heart: 

zakariah
4 hours ago, Funkymonkey said:

Tbh back then I didnt get Dead Petz... it just seemed like she was trying too hard

But a year ago I gave it a chance and just listened to the music without paying attentikn to the visuals, and the music is soooooo good. It's very honest, weird and chill. If I were you I would definitely listen to: Cyrus Skies, Bang My Box, BB Talk,... there's a lot of goof songs on there

Bang My Box & BB Talk are 2 of my favs from her, as well as I Forgive Yiew

Karen Smith
5 hours ago, Lj Tyson Kimbley said:

I know we won’t but I’m still holding out hope to get Bad Karma on the album 

Yeah I hope so too. I heard only a few second but I felt in love with that song. 

sillynate
7 hours ago, Adarsh said:

Yes but she had to change her plans after her house burnt down. She completely lost her old perspective.

Wait her house really burnt down? With the way she worded it, it sounded more like a metaphor to me. Like her life fell apart or something 

Archived