Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Ariana Grande - Positions (Music Video)

buzzkill

Featured Posts

MadreMonster

It sounds like an album track rather than a lead but I’m excited to get the full album next week. Song has already grown on me and I hope we get that promo single Monday as well :enigma:

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Back to being a bore... sad cause for a little while she was starting to get near early 2010s pop girl status

BloodyM

Whats up with everyone releasing such monotonous singles that literally go nowhere, first Lana and now Ari ...... I can't

Curunir

She fed us so much with TUN and her stellar performance on ROM, no wonder this sounds a bit underwhelming :messga:

The crickets in the background don't help either :spin:

It's a cute bop though 

Stafani Versace

Y'all I have seen people on twitter saying Positions has already aged for them. 

Girl, it's 12 hours old. 💀

I watched the video and really liked it, but something was off about the rotation between scenes. I feel like you could see the green screen or something.

Anderson123

I've listened to it like 5 times already and it's really catchy. I feel like they picked that as lead single because they know it's gonna smash either way and they're saving a big feature for 2nd and/or 3rd singles because they know those usually bring more attention, especially because the album is gonna be out by then. Kind of like Stupid Love -> Rain On Me.

5 hours ago, Aleks said:

« "Positions" is a pop song built around a plucked guitar, trap beats and R&B elements. »

you're quoting Wikipedia, and neither of the sources it cites call it a trap song lol someone must've taken it upon themselves to write that in.

again, an 808 drum beat =/= trap beat

you can literally construct any sort of song on top of this kind of beat. Apple Music categorized this a pop song, the same site you're quoting from calls it pop and R&B. genre is fluid and it doesn't really matter, but to call this a trap song is just simply inaccurate.

Harry Kat

I love Ariana but this song is a... meh at the best! I was expecting something different this time! It reminds me of TUN and Sweetener era! No lead single worthy imo. The video is cute but please let the album have at least 2,3 bops! Still excited for the album tho :excited2:

Archived