Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Ariana Grande - Positions (Music Video)

buzzkill

Featured Posts

the video is great (but i'm tired of the zooming into/thru letters intros lol) and the song is cute, I'm sure it'll grow on me

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reality

The song is somewhat a grower, but it’s definitely not my fave. The video is okay too

đŸƒđŸ–€đŸ‘č

I just had to look the lyrics up cause at some point I thought she had dropped the N bomb, I was like sis said what

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

thehanyo

Fantastic video. Good song, but pretty predictable. Don't blame her because this style got her her first #1s. But if she does it a third time, people will be bored of it and want reinvention (ARTPOP teas).

Battle 4 Ur Life

you guys are killing her. it’s r’nb-ish. it’s just different from what she was putting out recently. not every song needs be pop monster.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Stephen
1 minute ago, Battle 4 Ur Life said:

you guys are killing her. it’s r’nb-ish. it’s just different from what she was putting out recently. not every song needs be pop monster.

But she's done r&b a million times better than this. Imo :shrug:

ToxicHot

I love the video!!!! Simple but not terribly, it’s great imagery too. She looks so beautiful.

The first time I heard the song, it was cute and I like it a lot but it doesn’t feel like lead single material.... But it’s definitely gonna grow on me. 

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Karen Smith
1 hour ago, Battle 4 Ur Life said:

Different? It's literally the same style as whole thank u, next :billie: We're not killing her we're just saying the truth. 

1 hour ago, Red said:

I just had to look the lyrics up cause at some point I thought she had dropped the N bomb, I was like sis said what

Probably cos ur racist. The mask slips a lot.

Archived