⚠️ LAST CALL: 25% OFF STOREWIDE AT UO ⚠️

Sign in to follow this  
question

Merch size

Rebel

Hey y'all, I'm about to order a chromatica tracklist tshirt but I'm wondering if the sizes come too tight or too big, what's your experience? what's your height and what did you order? post pics if you want plz and thank you :vegas:

FATCAT

They run a little smaller than generic stuff you might find with other brands. I ordered the 2X just so I could wear it as an oversized around the house type fit & it straddles me like an egg exiting a chickens butt :messga:

It might also have to do with my height (6' 4") but tbh I don't think she's ever had much merch for big or tall.

*𝘱𝘰𝘱* *𝘱𝘰𝘱* *𝘱𝘰𝘱* *𝘱𝘰𝘱* *𝘱𝘰𝘱* *𝘱𝘰𝘱* *𝘱𝘰𝘱* *𝘱𝘰𝘱* *𝘱𝘰𝘱* *𝘱𝘰𝘱* *𝘱𝘰𝘱* *𝘱𝘰𝘱* *𝘱𝘰𝘱* *𝘱𝘰𝘱*

Rebel
27 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

They run a little smaller than generic stuff you might find with other brands. I ordered the 2X just so I could wear it as an oversized around the house type fit & it straddles me like an egg exiting a chickens butt :messga:

It might also have to do with my height (6' 4") but tbh I don't think she's ever had much merch for big or tall.

omg that's exactly how I want mine but I thought of ordering just an L... should I go for 2X? I'm short, like 5'6" :ohno: maybe the XL.

Luckystef8

I usually wear a size medium in shirts (I'm 6'1 fyi) and I got a large for the green trackless shirt and it fits kinda big. I ordered a couple other shirts medium and they fit more fitted/slim for me. Idk if this helps

• Thanks 1

numb the flame

I'm 5'7 and the large artwork t-shirt that I ordered fits baggy. I'm not super slim but I'm also not very overweight but I've still got room in the shirt. 

nothing you say can erase all the sins of the world
  • Thanks 1

Rebel
1 hour ago, numb the flame said:

I'm 5'7 and the large artwork t-shirt that I ordered fits baggy. I'm not super slim but I'm also not very overweight but I've still got room in the shirt. 

would you say it fits like this?

b322586eb3c2859689b3a243a5a39dea.jpg

or this?

12415163-1-neonyellow?$XXL$&wid=513&fit=constrain

3f19c350b6ce6d1cd19a43dd0a8fe16a.jpg

numb the flame
7 minutes ago, Rebel said:

would you say it fits like this?

b322586eb3c2859689b3a243a5a39dea.jpg

or this?

12415163-1-neonyellow?$XXL$&wid=513&fit=constrain

3f19c350b6ce6d1cd19a43dd0a8fe16a.jpg

More so the first t-shirt you posted. It isn't oversized but it's baggy if that makes sense. 

nothing you say can erase all the sins of the world
  • Thanks 1