Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Dua Lipa and Bernie : Why This Election Matters

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

TimisaMonster

GET 👏🏻DAT👏🏻 PROMO👏🏻 BIDEN👏🏻

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

ToxicHot

I love Dua for this (and I've supported Bernie in the 2016 and 2020 primaries) but..... I find it a little strange how she's speaking up about American politics but she's not American?? :wtfga:  I just hope the right doesn't criticize her for that.

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Teletubby
13 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

Did she even support Bernie during the primaries?

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

1 minute ago, ToxicHot said:

I love Dua for this (and I've supported Bernie in the 2016 and 2020 primaries) but..... I find it a little strange how she's speaking up about American politics but she's not American?? :wtfga:  I just hope the right doesn't criticize her for that.

i thought this at first too but honestly, American/British politics has overlapped significantly in the Trump era. Americans got involved in Brexit, Brits got involved in the 2016 election, Russian/Iranian intelligence has attacked both American+British elections, and the pandemic has really globalized the political discussions.

& i think this might be one of the rare times in American history where most Americans know who the Prime Minister of the UK is (or at the very least recognize his picture)

Teletubby
1 minute ago, KanyeWest said:

Isn't Dua a british woman

yes she is, she can't vote but there is also Shakira who says Latinas to vote but she is Colombian 

When they were talking about health care, that is where the point was for me. Listening to how other countries are doing it and how we can go to the doctor when needed and dont have to pay for that! 

Here is a youtube link:

Stanlist: Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Dua Lipa, Fifth Harmony girls, unperfect, Grace VanderWaal, Rina Sawayama

Archived