💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga doesn’t owe us anything

Biggest Bitch

Featured Posts

Bambino

This can be debated and you should able to express what you think. I kinda understand where you're coming from and sorta agree but not in Gaga's case. She's still serving and giving and active af when it comes to show business so we're fine for now.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree!
I find it stupid to say "Gaga doesn't owe us anything".
It's normal for other artists to release singles, music videos etc... but when it comes to Gaga we are always told we should expect nothing, that doesn't make sense

All an artist owes you is to make good art. But not to deliver when you want it or when you feel bored because you've been listening to the music non stop for weeks. She there to feed our souls, but she's not a restaurant. 

If you need more sparkles in your life, then it's up to you. Love yourself more and you won't consider 'Gaga owes you something'.

hello hello baby.

12 minutes ago, Lucas said:

I agree!
It's normal for other artists to release singles, music videos etc... but when it comes to Gaga we are always told we should expect nothing, that doesn't make sense

Thats because even if gaga gives yall something yall still complain

1 hour ago, pillos said:

tbh why everyday a thread like this always popped up lol ..

just get over it .. there is no promo.. a good album with a shitty era just remember it lol it doesn't have to affect your life .. and yeah she doesn't owe us anything so let it go .. and yeah she's gettin old ..

The only 34 thats not old

1 hour ago, Bolkins said:

I’m sure fame is super hard at times, but let’s not deny that Gaga laps it up and actually very much enjoys being rich and famous. If she was an artist like Bjork or something and didn’t make a fuss over her projects and it’s all about expression and art then fine but that isn’t the case. Most of Gaga’s projects have the intent of being commercially successful, making an impact and ultimately to make money. If she really hated fame she wouldn’t be motivated by any of those things. 

You clearly havent seen gaga's recent interviews

It's the year 2050

LG20 is out

You log into GGD

You check up the new threads

The most recent thread reads: "Gaga doesn't owe us anything"

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

The Fame Monster
2 hours ago, Biggest Bitch said:

I see this sentence a lot on GGD. Am I the only one who don’t agree with this? Of course her talent is the biggest reason why she’s so famous, but there are plenty of other talented singers who disappeared, thanks to their fans. We’re buying her CDs, we are watching her videos, we are talking about her, of course she does owe us. This won’t be popular, but without us she wouldn’t be that rich, famous and critically acclaimed. :trollga:

I’m sorry but reading stuff like this makes me so angry. I would never want Gaga to do anything she doesn’t want to do. I respect her as an artist, but most of all, as a human being. I love her music and artistry, but as weird as it may sound coming from a person who doesn’t know her personally, Gaga’s wellbeing is all that matters to me nowadays after seeing all her recent interviews.

I truly hope she is surrounded by loving people, and that she works because she is passionate about it, and not because her fans demand it. That would be just wrong and cruel.

Find your freedom in the music

2 hours ago, Biggest Bitch said:

I see this sentence a lot on GGD. Am I the only one who don’t agree with this? Of course her talent is the biggest reason why she’s so famous, but there are plenty of other talented singers who disappeared, thanks to their fans. We’re buying her CDs, we are watching her videos, we are talking about her, of course she does owe us. This won’t be popular, but without us she wouldn’t be that rich, famous and critically acclaimed. :trollga:

you're enjoying what she produced. How does that entitle you to more? You're paying for her work when you buy her CD. The work she already did. This post makes 0 sense. 

RainingOnMe
10 minutes ago, The Fame Monster said:

I’m sorry but reading stuff like this makes me so angry. I would never want Gaga to do anything she doesn’t want to do. I respect her as an artist, but most of all, as a human being. I love her music and artistry, but as weird as it may sound coming from a person who doesn’t know her personally, Gaga’s wellbeing is all that matters to me nowadays after seeing all her recent interviews.

I truly hope she is surrounded by loving people, and that she works because she is passionate about it, and not because her fans demand it. That would be just wrong and cruel.

You get it.

27 minutes ago, Suuus said:

Thats because even if gaga gives yall something yall still complain

When you have millions of fans you can't please everyone...
Again, this is not just about Gaga, every artist out there has struggles with life, fame, actual pandemic, unhappy fans, and they still release singles, music videos etc... changed their plans because of covid, found ways to perform. If they can, there's no reason for us to expect nothing from Gaga really

Sneaky Oliver

This is a extremely toxic way of thinking if you really believe she owes you her career. Some of you guys really need some life lessons.

I’m on my Legacy Act era

MaMaMarryTheNight
1 hour ago, Lucas said:

I agree!

Black Girl Period GIF

⚔️💖 THE PAID PARTNERSHIPS CONTINUE💖⚔️

Archived