question

First artist you ever stanned?

Dirkje

Featured Posts

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pharamon

Probably Rihanna, I was obsessed with every unreleased song of hers aswell and having them play in the background while trying to pretend that im good at gaming

Anveeroy
9 hours ago, QueenHunty said:

Kylie Minogue in 2001. I was 10 years old when Can't Get You Out Of My Head came out. My little gay 10 year old ass learned the entire choreography within a few days and would dance along every morning before school. In other words, I've always had impeccable taste and sophistication. 

You are the true queen of huntiness

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Helxig

I was obsessed with Evanescence as a teen :huntyga:  

evanescence-during-mtv-video-music-award

Hardcore stan! I used to go on their message boards, Evthreads, which was like Gagadaily in night mode :laughga:  but it's since been shut down. I waited 8 hours at the airport to meet Amy when their flight came into the country in like 2010 :laughga:  she must've hated us

And because I was all edgy and depressed in high school I had a hard time accepting Gaga when she came out... but when she showed her darker side in TFM I was like awkaaay Gags lets see what you have to show me

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

donatellab

I used to be a huge Kerli stan, and stanned Black Eyed Peas for some time as a child as well :bear:

She/Her/Hers

Shania Twain, Britney & The (Dixie) Chicks were the first ones. Then I found the Spice Girls and they sorta took over until around 2005 when Gwen/ Nelly/ Fergie/ PCD became big

Archived